Jubaland State executes 3 death row prisoners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me knowing Ogaden those men are probably all innocent :snoop:
Wrong as always!
They all killed other people, one of them killed his wife and he's close relative of Ahmed Modobe and he worked in the Jubaland Forces payroll office.
This clearly shows your irrational bais against Ogaden. Cuqdad u dhimo

Wrong as always!
They all killed other people, one of them killed his wife and he's close relative of Ahmed Modobe and he worked in the Jubaland Forces payroll office.
Irration bias kulahaa :icon lol: :icon lol: coming from Awoowe deekhow :icon lol: :icon lol: awoowe don't forget your dhiig kar medication :icon lol: :icon lol:

Irration bias kulahaa :icon lol: :icon lol: coming from Awoowe deekhow :icon lol: :icon lol: awoowe don't forget your dhiig kar medication :icon lol: :icon lol:
I am 26 and rational I am good. Internet is your crying place so I will leave you with peace. Isku xishooda been yan la idinku badan, inta wa iga waano

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wrong as always!
Was it that dude who killed the poor Dir girl his wife.

Justice has been served:fittytousand:

Silky

操你的媽媽
What century is this, is it a public execution?:ileycry::farmajoyaab:

Surely they should do this discreetly behind close doors, with a couple of witnesses as humanely as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts