Jubaland Security Arrest Shabab Trojan Elders Who Are Harti

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If the evidence is strong and undeniable that they were shabab trojans, shoot and kill them. Their supporting a group that is only here for their 'wallet' interest and redirecting all their local/foreign zaka sources into local/foreign real-estate/company shares. $50 dollars bay siiyan keliya their foot soldiers, and little bit more for middle-men. The bulk of this money is where? it disappear miyaa? kkkkkkk hell no, we know where it is and how leadership are using this as a cash-cow for themselves.

Not only that their here to make your land 'security disaster' so no-one can develop it(qorsho fog from arab foreigners) ma raban umadani inay dhisman taas ayay ka naxsan yihin, in-fact the little the communities do for themselves, they even destroy it should wake your dumb asses up.

Ma qof kasi ayaa 'qabiil' leh, hell no. We need a Somali pact on these foreign stooges inaysan qabiil lahayn, they lost their clan identity, ha aaadeen dadka uu soo dirsaday xumanta iyo jiritaanka somaliyeed inla bababiciyo iyo dadka cash-cow ka dhiganayan mashrucani.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why u think everyone in Somalia is posting 'development' news fanatically? they know dad badan ayaa dalka joggo oo midab qabiil ama diini leh iyo shisheeeye ama xitaa siyaasi iyo professor oo ka xun horumarkooda, they know their 'fuming and blood pressure' rises when development happens. They want the situation like cabdalle caroone inu dalka dhan sidasi isku badelo oo ay KU JIRAN, ujeedadu waa taas, thats the biggest reason foreign arab zaka come in for them, while leadership see it as a 'get rich cash cow'. Waa heeshish harami ah wa local iyo foreign interest is 'helay' as win-win lakin beel dantisa ugu jiro ma jiran. U always lose in this harami pact/deal.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Nabaadon elders are representative and heads of clans. Charging 13 of them as being shabab all being harti seems to be equating the clan wirth shabaab. I’m very skeptical don’t have evidence but this seems weird

They secretly met with Shabaab. Good job Madoobe.
I hope the Majerteen elders in Puntland heads get chupped offf by the next Puntland care taker goverment .your hate for Marehan is quite clear there is no way you guys would love Madoobe this much.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I hope the Majerteen elders in Puntland heads get chupped offf by the next Puntland care taker goverment .your hate for Marehan is quite clear there is no way you guys would love Madoobe this much.
Huh? What are you talking about man? Go fix Gedo, go create something in Gedo.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Garaad Hirabu ppl used to say arabs hate somalia literally and dont want to see oil come out of there in the event it reduces their oil production. They sent millions into shabab so the nation remains in warzone and turns into abgaal model abdalla caroone model currently but scaled all over the nation. I never imagined a ppl cud have so much cuqdud.

I knew hungry somali opportunistic leaders wud turn anything into cash cow but the 'religion' kama filaynin. 2 cadow gudaha iyo dibedda oo isku dan noqday, waa adag tahay sidi loo cirib tiri laha. Don't deny arab involvement, sheikh atom lives in qatar balling after he did his 'service' for them.

@Garaad Hirabu ppl used to say arabs hate somalia literally and dont want to see oil come out of there in the event it reduces their oil production. They sent millions into shabab so the nation remains in warzone and turns into abgaal model abdalla caroone model currently but scaled all over the nation. I never imagined a ppl cud have so much cuqdud.

I knew hungry somali opportunistic leaders wud turn anything into cash cow but the 'religion' kama filaynin. 2 cadow gudaha iyo dibedda oo isku dan noqday, waa adag tahay sidi loo cirib tiri laha. Don't deny arab involvement, sheikh atom lives in qatar balling after he did his 'service' for them.
Weren't Madoobe and the Harti that support him in Kismaayo all part of Al shabab? Ogaden were Al shabab Raskanbooni, while the Harti knowingly supported them. How could you convince me as a Marehan that Madoobe care taker governent is not using Al shabab card again to target Marehan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Weren't Madoobe and the Harti that support him in Kismaayo all part of Al shabab? Ogaden were Al shabab Raskanbooni, while the Harti knowingly supported them. How could you convince me as a Marehan that Madoobe care taker governent is not using Al shabab care again to target Marehan.

I accept there is huge conflict between absame/sade but im not playing sides like a 'true enemy' does to fuel it, I have provided many solution threads. Both sides need to know the following wisdom >>>>> there is 3 sides to a story, yours, theirs, and the truth is somewhere in between. If both agree to that wisdom, they should sit down to discuss and resolve and have intermediatry u both 'accept' to decide whether it's harti or JL isimo is up to u guys.

Trending