Jubaland Presidential BodyGuards!!

Marehan have mindfucked Somalis. This thread is good example. :dead:

The Thread had nothing to do with clans until your boy hijacked it with his cuqdad filled shit
1CB9FFDB-E6CF-44C8-BDAE-AA0FA8E93AB8.jpeg

OGS,MJS and HG were having good time conversing and welcoming each other until the Boons hijacked this Thread along with the other 200+ counting.
C157EA30-942D-4C31-88AF-7630CB7D60AF.jpeg

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Nice try, Gambadhe and Adhi Caddeye battle never existed. Tukaraq was Dhulo on Dhulo and Dhulos gave Lascaanood to SL (XabSade). Still doesn’t change the fact Mareexaan have been domesticated by their three colonial masters (HG, MJ and OG).

More Kabalax land is under shisheeye hands than Sade in both the North and the South. Instead of worrying about that. You morons are pressed about us. What can I expect from naago we saved in the civil war? You're like the psychotic brother who doesn't know what's good for him. That his brother wants the best for the family but you mistake love for hate. You had 30 years to lead Somalia and Daroods. You failed. Our very majority in the country is at risk due to your cuqdad. What can I expect from assimilated Daroods? You hate the real. I know I know

:wow:

EcBjV2sXYAMWtDx.jpeg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The Thread had nothing to do with clans until your boy hijacked it with his cuqdad filled shit View attachment 130960
I didn't mention clans until you did I pointed out the pussio behaiviour you madoobe & deni fans were displaying, you make Darood look bad I want to make sure its clear, not all Daroods are like this, its just the fan girls of madoobe & deni failed politicians. continue ass kissing futo madoobes :feedme:

besides you cannot expect me not to talk about Galmudug and Jubaland related topics, you will never be able to convince a sane mind of that, now continue the show, you have to please the entire horde mahan ? get to working.

Trending

Latest posts