Jubaland minister of planning attacked by an angry mob in Gedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
We were sincere, we tried to build them a second musqul. Forget roads, schools, etc Walaayaal we are talking about a musqul:drakelaugh:. Musqul lagu xaaro ma haystaan:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::russ:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
You ain't inhabit our tropical region Jubbada Hoose and wildlife region in Jubbada Dhexe waryaa waar beenta iska dhaaf. Your from Garissa and Jijiga. Don't claim my regions.
@Sheikh
Yes, Marehan inhibit & settle in large #'s jubbada hoose & dhexa and they also settled in Shanghai, Wagga Wagga, and Moscow. Marehan are like the oxygen we breathe, meel walba ay joogaan:damn:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We were sincere, we tried to build them a second musqul. Forget roads, schools, etc Walaayaal we are talking about a musqul:drakelaugh:. Musqul lagu xaaro ma haystaan:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::russ:
Why dont you build a musqul in Buale or Badhaadhe or Saakoow? Oh wait Shabab owns you there:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Allying with Al Shabaab? :comeon:Nayaa we are in 2018, hurdada ka kaac.

Excerpt: "Clan dynamics may also play a role as a determinant
of successful al-Shabaab expansion into predominantly
Muslim areas in neighbouring countries. For instance,
the tense relationship between the Kenyan state and the
Somali Marehan clan has most likely enabled al-Shabaab to
operate in the borderlands between Kenya and Somalia. If
the Kenyan Defence Forces (KDF) were viewed in a more
favourable light among the dominant clans in north-eastern
Kenya and southern Somalia, the risk of surprise attacks on
the KDF or police would probably decrease considerably.
Al-Shabaab can scarcely operate in large numbers without
the knowledge of the local clans. Furthermore, one expert
on Ethiopia claims that the relationship between al-Shabaab
and the Ogaden clan in Ethiopia is crucial for the jihadi
group’s inability to recruit from, and operate in, the Somali
areas of Ethiopia. Thus, a strained rapport between those
two actors may be part of the reason why al-Shabaab has
been unable to gain supporters in eastern Ethiopia.
Convergence of ethnicity and religious beliefs may"

Yeah you allied Al Kabob you qumayo only naaya is you my docile servant.

@nine Has proof that you guys were allied with Al Kabob you KDF garacs.

Sheikh

VIP
@Sheikh
Yes, Marehan inhibit & settle in large #'s jubbada hoose & dhexa and they also settled in Shanghai, Wagga Wagga, and Moscow. Marehan are like the oxygen we breathe, meel walba ay joogaan:damn:

@Fahad Yasin I think you understand now my jester servant. Marehan inhabit large and settle in their favorite tropical region which is Jubbada Hoose. And our favorite wildlife region Jubbada Dhexe. We own Bajuuni Islands it is our resort. Yep us Marehan Ugaasses are everywhere you can't hide. Just run.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
@Fahad Yasin I think you understand now my jester servant. Marehan inhabit large and settle in their favorite tropical region which is Jubbada Hoose. And our favorite wildlife region Jubbada Dhexe. We own Bajuuni Islands it is our resort. Yep us Marehan Ugaasses are everywhere you can't hide. Just run.

Then what's with the calcaal?:umwhat:
Your ppl have been reduced to throwing stones & chanting "Axmad Madoobe , dooni mayno ee maamul an annaga doorano ayan dooneynaa". :drakekidding:

Madobe isn't going anywhere, waa Mujahid, Waa Geesi Ogaden usoo kacay, waa madaxweynaha Jubaland little nigga know who run you:trumpsmirk:, next Madobe goes to baardheere ya'll better do the dhaanto & offer a young reer mudug qalanjo as you may know Madobe's mother is Cumar Mohamud he loves them reer Mudug girls:damedamn:

Sheikh

VIP
Then what's with the calcaal?:umwhat:
Your ppl have been reduced to throwing stones & chanting "Axmad Madoobe , dooni mayno ee maamul an annaga doorano ayan dooneynaa". :drakekidding:

Madobe isn't going anywhere, waa Mujahid, Waa Geesi Ogaden usoo kacay, waa madaxweynaha Jubaland little nigga know who run you:trumpsmirk:, next Madobe goes to baardheere ya'll better do the dhaanto & offer a young reer mudug qalanjo as you may know Madobe's mother is Cumar Mohamud he loves them reer Mudug girls:damedamn:

Only person calcaaling is you my servant. My people have been karbashing you KDF orphans since day 1 when you were joining Al Kabob just because you got a severe karbashes from the Ugaas Barre Hiiraale.

Madhuuso is gonna go one way or another. He isn't a mujahid he's a KDF towel boy that takes orders from Kenyans what a slave. Cagdheers are my servants. Madaxweynha Jubaland is gonna be a Marehan Ugaas. Lil nigga my royal clan runs you and the whole garacs of cagdheer. Madhuuso isn't going to come to Bardera. And dhaanto is that qaniis dance you guys do. Like what is that. :camby: There's no offering qalanjos to KDF garacs.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Only person calcaaling is you my servant. My people have been karbashing you KDF orphans since day 1 when you were joining Al Kabob just because you got a severe karbashes from the Ugaas Barre Hiiraale.

Madhuuso is gonna go one way or another. He isn't a mujahid he's a KDF towel boy that takes orders from Kenyans what a slave. Cagdheers are my servants. Madaxweynha Jubaland is gonna be a Marehan Ugaas. Lil nigga my royal clan runs you and the whole garacs of cagdheer. Madhuuso isn't going to come to Bardera. And dhaanto is that qaniis dance you guys do. Like what is that. :camby: There's no offering qalanjos to KDF garacs.
giphy.gif

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I dare you to show me pictures of any Ogaden town in Jubboyinka and let’s compare it to Gedo I had your boy @Ferrari scared to death to show me pictures he was petrified and he kept ducking me and hiding are you man enough :chrisfreshhah:

@Shaolin23 @TekNiKo @Sheikh @Luna He is Reer Ugaas Sharmaake (I think he is Bah Majeerteen) and he is just one of Blackie's condoms in Kismayo he has no honor. He deserves bullets. He should have been killed. Tell him to go to Reer Kooshin tuulo I hope we kill him

Last edited:
I dare you to show me pictures of any Ogaden town in Jubboyinka and let’s compare it to Gedo I had your boy @Ferrari scared to death to show me pictures he was petrified and he kept ducking me and hiding are you man enough :chrisfreshhah:
don't be a neef sxb, somalia is underdeveloped, especially in the south. It's not like we are doing better than u guys in anything, don't take fkd jokes as serious.

Poverty, alshabab, lack of development and many other problems are felt and experienced by all somalis.

Fam Marehan are not just Reer Gedo. We are Reer Jubbada Hoose, Reer Jubbada Dhexe and Reer Gedo.

I'm telling you right now and this is from the Sheikh. We would karbash them like there's no tomorrow.

We don't mess around when there's war. :drakekidding:

Don’t forget doolo and some parts of ddsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending