Jubaland elections to take place in Thursday despite

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
fed gov has no bussiness in local elections:farmajoyaab:
whether he wins or loses, should be due to local level mps

You got a point sxb. I agree the MPs aka the locals should have the voice and the right to vote for whoever man they want. But they need to be honest MPs throughout Kismayo and Gedo and Jubbada Dhexe. Not niggas from Ethiopia k5 that have no business involving themselves with the state when they're Kenyan lackeys. Fed gov is just tightening it's grip around the South such as SWS and Jubaland to bring peace and prosperity to the region not anarchy

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Apparently Xidig has stepped down, he's no longer running.....
Of course some people will cave in too kenya's threats of seizing their properities and banning them. Its proven that sirdoonka kenya are pressuring many including the cawlyahan ugaas who in his recent "tanaasuul" said 1919 instead of 2019 he was that scared. obviously it was a forced statement.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Breaking: kenyans are too coward and scared to fight Ethiopia hahhaha 400 ethiopian troops are mobilizing as we speak, the general is coming to kismayo and we shall see when they shall capture the airport

Wararka aan heleyno ayaa sheegaya maanta la filayo in taliyaha guud ee ciidamada Amisom Tigabu Yilma, oo Itoobiyaan ah uu soo gaaro magaalada Kismaayo, si arrintan looga gaaro xal kama danbeys ah, waxaase jirta cabsi ah in diyaaraddiisa laga yaabo in diyaarad kale oo Itoobiyaan ah ay kusoo deba xirato lana soo degto.

Xogta aan heleyno ayaa sheegaysa in ciidamada Itoobiya ay ka go’an tahay inay qabsadaan garoonka, kadibna awoodda ka tuuraan madaxweynaha Jubaland Axmed Madoobe, ayagoo awood adeegsanaya.

Waxaa u jirta cabsi xooggan oo ah in ciidamada Itoobiya ee duleedka Kismaayo ku sugan oo gaaraya 400 oo askari ay weerar kusoo qaadaan garoonka, awoonda kula wareegaan.

Ilo-wareedyo ka tirsan dowladda Soomaaliya ayaa Caasimada Online u sheegay, in Itoobiya oo taageeraya dowladda, ay ka go’an tahay inaysan doorasho madaxweyne ka dhicin Kismaayo, haddii xitaa ay ka dhacdana uusan Axmed Madoobe xukunka sii joogin.

Wararka aan heleyno ayaa sheegaya in ciidamada Kenya aysan dagaal la geli doonin ciidamada Itoobiya, haddii ay weerar soo qaadaan, ayaga oo ag inaysan u babac dhigi karin.

https://www.caasimada.net/wararkii-ugu-dambeeyey-kismaayo-iyo-itoobiya-oo-dagaal-qorsheeneysa-xog/

The day madobe and Kenyan dhabadilif are thrown out of kismayo will be the day I celebrate wallahi.

I am reer isaaq and I wish nothing more for the central government which is under attack from Kenya to succeed

The day madobe and Kenyan dhabadilif are thrown out of kismayo will be the day I celebrate wallahi.

I am reer isaaq and I wish nothing more for the central government which is under attack from Kenya to succeed
doo.faar yahay hana sheegan.

no reer isaaq would support the xabashi do massacre his people.

waryaa reer isaaq lost hundreds of thousands of men to xabashi, how can you support them?

sheegato alert @diaby @Marsin @Teeri-Alpha @Django @Deekhow
careful of this garac.

Breaking: kenyans are too coward and scared to fight Ethiopia hahhaha 400 ethiopian troops are mobilizing as we speak, the general is coming to kismayo and we shall see when they shall capture the airport

Wararka aan heleyno ayaa sheegaya maanta la filayo in taliyaha guud ee ciidamada Amisom Tigabu Yilma, oo Itoobiyaan ah uu soo gaaro magaalada Kismaayo, si arrintan looga gaaro xal kama danbeys ah, waxaase jirta cabsi ah in diyaaraddiisa laga yaabo in diyaarad kale oo Itoobiyaan ah ay kusoo deba xirato lana soo degto.

Xogta aan heleyno ayaa sheegaysa in ciidamada Itoobiya ay ka go’an tahay inay qabsadaan garoonka, kadibna awoodda ka tuuraan madaxweynaha Jubaland Axmed Madoobe, ayagoo awood adeegsanaya.

Waxaa u jirta cabsi xooggan oo ah in ciidamada Itoobiya ee duleedka Kismaayo ku sugan oo gaaraya 400 oo askari ay weerar kusoo qaadaan garoonka, awoonda kula wareegaan.

Ilo-wareedyo ka tirsan dowladda Soomaaliya ayaa Caasimada Online u sheegay, in Itoobiya oo taageeraya dowladda, ay ka go’an tahay inaysan doorasho madaxweyne ka dhicin Kismaayo, haddii xitaa ay ka dhacdana uusan Axmed Madoobe xukunka sii joogin.

Wararka aan heleyno ayaa sheegaya in ciidamada Kenya aysan dagaal la geli doonin ciidamada Itoobiya, haddii ay weerar soo qaadaan, ayaga oo ag inaysan u babac dhigi karin.

https://www.caasimada.net/wararkii-ugu-dambeeyey-kismaayo-iyo-itoobiya-oo-dagaal-qorsheeneysa-xog/

@TekNiKo these niggas there yet?:hmm:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
He picked the wrong qabiil too.:drakelaugh:

we are die hard OG first.

Islam>Ogaden

everything else comes after.
You can try to paint this picture of OG unity online all you want if that were the case Jeel OG wouldn't exist and Ogaden would of been free a long time ago OG is the biggest enemy to another OG wallahi o billahi no one else:manny:

You can try to paint this picture of OG unity online all you want if that were the case Jeel OG wouldn't exist and Ogaden would of been free a long time ago OG is the biggest enemy to another OG wallahi o billahi no one else:manny:
false!

OGs are not like celi and reer dalal karbaashing each other over a cup of tea.

we might fight, but not over of a cup tea waryaa.

Lastly, answer me this, what's in this for Ethiopia? Why are they fighting so hard to get farmaajo what he wants? What's in it for them?

Ports for the short-term, and in the long-term the creation of Greater Ethiopia.

Shocked that most folks don't see the long term plans of Ethiopia.

All Kenya wants is a puppet state. Whereas Ethiopia would love to wipe the name Somalia off the map.

Ports for the short-term, and in the long-term the creation of Greater Ethiopia.

Shocked that most folks don't see the long term plans of Ethiopia.

All Kenya wants is a puppet state. Whereas Ethiopia would love to wipe the name Somalia off the map.
from my understanding, Qatar is behind it all.

They get to call the shots in terms of the resources, Ethiopia will be in charge of security, and they are building navy right now, so this is the perfect justification.

and somalia loses.

make no mistake tho, kenya is still an enemy but they are an enemy we can defeat with so much ease compared to ethiopia.

it isnt even a discussion to be had.

from my understanding, Qatar is behind it all.

They get to call the shots in terms of the resources, Ethiopia will be in charge of security, and they are building navy right now, so this is the perfect justification.

and somalia loses.

make no mistake tho, kenya is still an enemy but they are an enemy we can defeat with so much ease compared to ethiopia.

it isnt even a discussion to be had.

I hate Kenya, but they are child's play.

Ceel cadde shows you how weak they are mentally.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
false!

OGs are not like celi and reer dalal karbaashing each other over a cup of tea.

we might fight, but not over of a cup tea waryaa.

Look at my pet b00n exaggerating saying lies when it's his clan that is infighting :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts