Jubaland “has the potential for 2-3 billion barrel oil finds”

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to think all the wars in this region wasn't over oil.:mjkkk:

Low IQ geeljires.

Jubaland oil, ogadenia oil, I am sure there is some in nfd too.

We gonna be UOES(united ogaden Emirate shaikhs) soon.:mjhaps:

:dead::damn:

i was born in farjano kismayo so my new name is teeri al-farjani ibn ibn zubeer ibn cagdheer al absamia al-jabartaniya

i was born in farjano kismayo so my new name is teeri al-farjani ibn ibn zubeer ibn cagdheer al absamia al-jabartaniya
:deadmanny:

All that's left is for you to buy exotic animals and gold expensive luxury cars.

:heh:

I gotta find me a name and khamiis before the exploration date.:francis:

Tough task but I am:superman:to Dubai first thing tomorrow morning.

Tukraq

VIP
why are only darood lands being blessed:farole:
sool, puntland, jubaland, :siilaanyolaugh:were eating although our blessings in nfd and Ogaden region is going to waste:mugshotman: I heard Ethiopia was taking over 90 percent to build dumb airports and pay back the Chinese :ileycry:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
adoon, we won and rule you in ddsi, adoonyahow b00nka ah, you sit behind ogadena and tells yuo to jump, heck he did not even give yuo a minister uncle cagjar even though he gave to lagabs like jaarso,

you are under my boot in jubaland and ddsi, behave naya my adoon b00nita
You thought i was talking about OG when i said adoonta? Adoon maa tahay :dead:

sool, puntland, jubaland, :siilaanyolaugh:were eating although our blessings in nfd and Ogaden region is going to waste:mugshotman: I heard Ethiopia was taking over 90 percent to build dumb airports and pay back the Chinese :ileycry:
The offshore oil that was surveyed/found is from Mudug to Jubbada Hoose. Offshore PL hasn't been surveyed. Idk why @Farm created that misleading thread.

Nimaan darood ahayn, inuu shidaal yeesho waa gardado.:trumpsmirk::lolbron:

Change your accent and come to the south sxb.:salute:

Oil is going to complicate Somali politics, and it's definitely going to exacerbate the already on going territorial/political conflicts. Expect Oil wars in Jubaland.

Teeri beta you are from dadaab refugee center and your name will always be cagdheer ibn xabeshi ibn kikuyu ibn wardei oromo keep mx out of your mouth kikuyu mutt. or you will be shipped back to your dadaab onlf breeding grounds ina guumeed waxiid

VIP
Oil is going to complicate Somali politics, and it's definitely going to exacerbate the already on going territorial/political conflicts. Expect Oil wars in Jubaland.

They don't understand noones drilling anything if the lack of political stability and absence of security continue. Ask South sudan. Long way to go

They don't understand noones drilling anything if the lack of political stability and absence of security continue. Ask South sudan. Long way to go

I am of the belief that even if security is restored and oil drilling proceeds Somalis will find a way to eff it up. We fight over dusty tuulos and water wells, what happens if one qabiil feels marginalised and is not getting their fair share of the Oil revenue?, we are back to square one again.

VIP
I am of the belief that even if security is restored and oil drilling proceeds Somalis will find a way to eff it up. We fight over dusty tuulos and water wells, what happens if one qabiil feels marginalised and is not getting their fair share of the Oil revenue?, we are back to square one again.

You can see it coming from a mile away huh? There's been no reconciliation efforts, no preventative measures put in place to prevent a future civil war, no agreed upon constitution etc. Disaster waiting to happen

:snoop:

Tukraq

VIP
You can see it coming from a mile away huh? There's been no reconciliation efforts, no preventative measures put in place to prevent a future civil war, no agreed upon constitution etc. Disaster waiting to happen

:snoop:
the problem will be if the fgs can't really stick its nose in it like with the offshore dilemma,
the money should go to the people of jubbaland and its inhabitants:fittytousand: and the same for other oil rich areas:siilaanyosmile: I don't take profit of farmers in other regions lands why should others profit of the oil of these Jubbaland land owners:yacadiim:

VIP
the problem will be if the fgs can't really stick its nose in it like with the offshore dilemma,
the money should go to the people of jubbaland and its inhabitants:fittytousand: and the same for other oil rich areas:siilaanyosmile: I don't take profit of farmers in other regions lands why should others profit of the oil of these Jubbaland land owners:yacadiim:

I don't think revenue sharing will be negotiable, every country works that way, the exact percentages just depend on the agreement between the states and fgs. If you look at the US for example, The most prosperous states subsidize the poorest, you don't see the governors of California or Texas crying about it. It's life

Tukraq

VIP
I don't think revenue sharing will be negotiable, every country works that way, the exact percentages just depend on the agreement between the states and fgs. If you look at the US for example, The most prosperous states subsidize the poorest, you don't see the governors of California or Texas crying about it. It's life
a reasonable amount of revenue sharing like the US or like the emirates is understandable where its like an 85/15 relationship in favor of the state, heck places like Russia don't even do sharing between states, Ethiopia like method for example what happened to our Ogaden region brothers is unacceptable and should have warranted war:mugshotman:

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If only OGs and Marehans united and ended this bitter rivalry, Southern Daroods would have it soo nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.