NEWS Jubaland’s President Ahmed Madobe arrives in Mogadishu

Yeah and I condemned that. Let me ask you, are they big and tough or pussies with water pistols.
you should learn to separate jokes from reality. If you agree that farmaajo misuses the army to hurt the very same civilians they're supposed to protect, why do you support him? :williamswtf:

the only answer that makes sense here is qabiil, even though you'll probably say you are not his qabiil.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Ferrari I can predict what Madoobe does far easier than Farmaajo, I would not be surprised if Madoobe is disarmed and arrested, if you think Farmaajo jokes around remember back to when the UN rep was kicked out of the country. Farmaajo always wanted you in Mogadishu, and now you finally here

you should learn to separate jokes from reality. If you agree that farmaajo misuses the army to hurt the very same civilians they're supposed to protect, why do you support him? :williamswtf:

the only answer that makes sense here is qabiil, even though you'll probably say you are not his qabiil.
If it was qabil based then I wouldn't be able to separate it. The gov apologised but also remember the opp were actively trying to instigate. Plus I condemned and was disgusted by the soldiers threatening Deni.

All of this doesn't mean I will support chaos and power vacuum so another idiot can sit on the kursi.

@Ferrari I can predict what Madoobe does far easier than Farmaajo, I would not be surprised if Madoobe is disarmed and arrested, if you think Farmaajo jokes around remember back to when the UN rep was kicked out of the country. Farmaajo always wanted you in Mogadishu, and now you finally here

60dd5390c8adf3c6c8aff83b741abd70.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts