Journalist, photographer killed live on air (SAFE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He did it to get back at whites for the massacre at Emanuel AME Church.

The alleged gunman who killed a Virginia TV reporter and cameraman during a live news report said in a 23-page manifesto faxed to ABC News that he committed the act in reaction to the racism of the church shooting at the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina, that left nine black parishioners dead.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015...sto-i-was-attacked-for-being-a-gay-black-man/

:ohdamn:

Shit is about to get really real.:damedamn:

Duchess

VIP
A BLM leader tweeted this when he thought the killer was white and then deleted it:

Whites are raging on twitter:
:wow:
Is a race war on the horizon?:wow1:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Lol.

I'm no way a deray fan but white rage is fucking hilarious. White people are the only group of people who are foaming at their mouth with hatred towards Muslims, blacks, Mexicans ,immigrants etc. Today they raging on deray. Tomorrow it's some Muslim leader. They beefing with the whole world.

Duchess

VIP
Lol.

I'm no way a deray fan but white rage is fucking hilarious. White people are the only group of people who are foaming at their mouth with hatred towards Muslims, blacks, Mexicans ,immigrants etc. Today they raging on deray. Tomorrow it's some Muslim leader. They beefing with the whole world.

White rage is hilarious to me. I don't know why people take them so seriously.

As for Deray, when he thought a white man was behind this, he and others in BLM were quick to yell 'white privilege'. Now that we know the killer was black and did it in retaliation for the Church massacre, BLM is taking a lot of heat.

The Virginia Shooting Has Nothing To Do With #BlackLivesMatter

Making the conversation about how #BlackLivesMatter has inspired a race war is flippant and disrespectful to the memories of the dead. Adam Ward and Alison Parker were killed hours ago. Instead of using their deaths to poke holes into a movement or ideology you don't agree with it, focus on remembering their lives and their work. Take the energy you spent pouring out hatred on the Internet and channel it into finding ways to stop shootings like this from becoming another hallmark of American culture.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/55dde4f8e4b0a40aa3acfdbb?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000051
:umwhat::drakewtf::draketf:

I remember reading a really futuristic article about 2 years ago talking about people becoming more aware of events going on in the world. The establishment in a bid to further distract people will employ tactics such as inter-racial wars to further their agenda. The article had more 'predictions', I'll try look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending