Journalist, photographer killed live on air (SAFE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ you have to step your post game up. I appreciate th video but copy & paste some info from the article to paint a clearer picture.:feedme:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
The man who did it is a BLACK MAN...

Nigga was pissed cause the station fired him

A

Anonymous

HOLLY LORD!

Nigga filmed it ...poor girl got blasted !..he was a fellow worker

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I was expecting this to some right wing tea party prick. They got form when it comes to this.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Got damn this nigga is a savage. :damn: He looks white tho. How did they not notice the gun?

The guy is black called Vester Lee Flanagan. He just kill himself moments ago. Apparently she's a racist who made racist commente and went to HR to complain bout him for no reason and spread lies about harassment.

He worked at the same station as her.

He shot a video himself.

menace

VIP
The guy is black called Vester Lee Flanagan. He just kill himself moments ago. Apparently she's a racist who made racist commente and went to HR to complain bout him for no reason and spread lies about harassment.

He worked at the same station as her.

He shot a video himself.

You're a piece of xaar..i uploaded the whole dam video..

What's the chances that what he said was the truth?...maybe he was mental !..maybe he was right ...I don't know but looking at the station's workers he kind of make sense ...I don't see any madoow and wre talking abt rural VA

menace

VIP
I must say "it was COLLATERAL damage"

Who is this collateral person on this forum :dwill::holeup:

menace

VIP
Subxanaka ya cadiim :damn:

Suddenly the term 'cold blooded murder' has meaning to me now.

This to me is not cold blood enough for me runtii....cold blooded is what've seen few years ago when wiki leak came out where they had that Apache helicopter of the U.S. army was machine gunning those Aljazeera journalist and then trying to keep it secret forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts