Journalist Jamal Osman exposes Somalia’s government as a State sponsor of Terrorism!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
The gov of Somalia is rapidly spreading terrorism to neighbouring countries like Republic of Somaliland and Kenya.
Somalis are calling upon US/EU/UN/AU to declare the Government of Somalia a State Sponsor Of Terrorism !

bro i believe this journalist works with al shabab himself. hes not credible in my eyes

He is shabaab
Also mastermind of Westgate is this dude next to blackie

sh-axmad-madoobe-iyo-alshabaab-300x200.jpg

stop lying aar, we can say your uncle hiraale was a warlord and allow gobale to grow weed and hash in somalia, jilib during his time in kismayo,

jamale is right, farmjo allowed this terrorist to be part of his government, farmjo should be ashmed

You've been championing for a terrorist who colluded with a foreign nation

You should lay low on topics such as this m8

Other than that you can say whatever you want :)

You've been championing for a terrorist who colluded with a foreign nation

You should lay low on topics such as this m8

Other than that you can say whatever you want :)

and marehan in galgaduude AKA that sufi cayr/marehan group never used ethiopian soldiers to fight against alshabab or do yuo have short term memory

what about marehan in gedo who used ethiopian tanks and still do to fight against their own and shishkabab

what about your uncle protected by 5 foreign nations he cannot even go to the bathroom with out his fufu boyfriends

do not throw rocks into a glass house when you live in one old boy :hemad:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Jamal Osman with another expose.
:wow:
I don't want to know what Somalia would look like without honourable wadanis like him.
:salute:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Most of the leaders of al shabaab come from somaliland like the previous leader of al shabaab and the current leader of al shabaab al afghani I guess somaliland has to do what they have to do in order to gain icitiraaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts