Jordan peterson made me understand my father better

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaneki

jinx is my waifu 4 laifu
After reading a few pertinent books and listening to a lot of Jordan Peterson, I now understand my father's psyche and why he hates me. Suffice it to say the root cause is his ignorance of himself. Well, how can I hurt him? He's had many years of a head start. His understanding of how to inflict psychological pain is greater than my own. It's a David and Goliath situation. He doubts the abilities of others to a narcissistic degree. He is prone to bragging in ways he thinks are too subtle for me to catch. I have of course fostered his view of me as a simpleton. He revealed a telling weakness on one occasion. Apparently he reacts poorly to drugs. He told me once when we were supposedly "bonding" that he once ate a weed brownie and spent the entire time in mental agony rocking back and forth staring at himself in the mirror. Fool. Anyway, I know how to really get my revenge for the awful way he treated me and the long lasting implications on my psyche. I will buy some very strong LSD on the darkweb with the help of my friends. I will put it in his can of coke when he is not looking. The psychological damage this will do to him will be unfathomable. He will spend 12 hours in hell. Afterwards, he may have had some crucial insights which reconfigure his perceptions of himself and other people. It's quite brilliant really.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
You have really lost it. You are crazier than Don Carlos, Prince of Asturias and that's saying something.

Sort yourself out before you inflict harm on anyone.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
After reading a few pertinent books and listening to a lot of Jordan Peterson, I now understand my father's psyche and why he hates me. Suffice it to say the root cause is his ignorance of himself. Well, how can I hurt him? He's had many years of a head start. His understanding of how to inflict psychological pain is greater than my own. It's a David and Goliath situation. He doubts the abilities of others to a narcissistic degree. He is prone to bragging in ways he thinks are too subtle for me to catch. I have of course fostered his view of me as a simpleton. He revealed a telling weakness on one occasion. Apparently he reacts poorly to drugs. He told me once when we were supposedly "bonding" that he once ate a weed brownie and spent the entire time in mental agony rocking back and forth staring at himself in the mirror. Fool. Anyway, I know how to really get my revenge for the awful way he treated me and the long lasting implications on my psyche. I will buy some very strong LSD on the darkweb with the help of my friends. I will put it in his can of coke when he is not looking. The psychological damage this will do to him will be unfathomable. He will spend 12 hours in hell. Afterwards, he may have had some crucial insights which reconfigure his perceptions of himself and other people. It's quite brilliant really.
A little of topic but the first time i tried LSD i was 16 years old , i did coke and had a couple of cups liqour aswell , i have to tell you the LSD was the best drug i have ever tried and i never did it again

You should get a hobby. Get into a mental unit ASAP.

Just kill yourself it will be 20 times easier you deranged psychopath :susp::damn::jaynerd::meleshame::mugshotman:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow, if u have to resort to drugging ur dad, I think the problem might be u and not just ur father. Please seek other methods to find a long lasting solution :)

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
The LSD might trigger some type of spychosis and he might end up killing you during the trip thinking your some kind of demon out to get him

:fredo:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
The girl clearly has issues and you guys are not making things better , whats the matter with you guys show some compasssion

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This site is a bloody asylum.
:russ:
It won't be long before this site gets investigated by the RCMP after some atheist caasi murders their parents.
:tocry:

@kaneki I get it some parents can be toxic and bitter for some reason or another, but don't become like them be a better person, trust me what ever harm you inflict on someone you will regret later in life.

Wtf did I just read. Why does this shit come from people with fucking anime waifus as their profile picture. weeaboo degenerate garaac:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts