Jordan Peterson made me a better person

Status
Not open for further replies.

I used to live a degenerative lifestyle drinking and smoking and partying 24/7 but I gave all that up (still smoke not as much tho) I went back to college, found a beautiful somali girl, help my parents and 8 siblings out. It all changed when I started watching Jordan Peterson and started to take on responsibility, feels good man

I used to live a degenerative lifestyle drinking and smoking and partying 24/7 but I gave all that up (still smoke not as much tho) I went back to college, found a beautiful somali girl, help my parents and 8 siblings out. It all changed when I started watching Jordan Peterson and started to take on responsibility, feels good man
Heart touching video

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Proud of you @Geeljire lotus its never too late to have a better life. It's up to you as a person and how much you're driven to get away from the toxic things that hold you down.

Watch the video lemme know what you think sxb
I have watched that video ...I agree with him in a lot of things. I do think he has found a way to talk to a large portion of people everyone ignores. Straight males in their 20s-30s. A group thats being attacked everyday. No one cares about our feelings, we supposed to just get on. Then you have large portion of leftiest who is trying to change men to pussies who worship women. Thats where he comes in and he is needed. I just love how much leftiest hate him and see him as threat

I have watched that video ...I agree with him in a lot of things. I do think he has found a way to talk to a large portion of people everyone ignores. Straight males in their 20s-30s. A group thats being attacked everyday. No one cares about our feelings, we supposed to just get on. Then you have large portion of leftiest who is trying to change men to pussies who worship women. Thats where he comes in and he is needed. I just love how much leftiest hate him and see him as threat
He really spoke to my soul, made me examine my lifestyle

I'm happy to hear you got your life together sxb, but Petersen is a clown. Most dudes should already naturally know some of the things he peddles as his "hidden truths" if they had active male role-models in their lives, while the other ideas he throws around definitely cross into redpill/incel/PUA/white-male-loser mythologies. He's also a proud enemy of the deen. Don't attach your heart to this entertainer.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My brain cant go past juicy gossip & mundane trivialities. Happy for u Geeljiire. Good luck.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You're almost 45 years old, you need to let go of this gossip lifestyle.

am far "under" 45, what r u talking about ? Naa shaaqo yaloow haiigu maashquulin...doqoontiyee haartii baas....

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
I'm happy to hear you got your life together sxb, but Petersen is a clown. Most dudes should already naturally know some of the things he peddles as his "hidden truths" if they had active male role-models in their lives, while the other ideas he throws around definitely cross into redpill/incel/PUA/white-male-loser mythologies. He's also a proud enemy of the deen. Don't attach your heart to this entertainer.
lol. he popped into my feed today. and he got asked what the diff. btw Islam and other religions... nigga couldnt even answer them... he did tell the truth tho. He said he didnt have enough knowledge on islam to talk about it.. but idk if he actually hates Islam..coz that was the first video i saw of him.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??

Thats the way sxb. Im glad.
:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending