Jordan Peterson is back

Apollo

VIP
What happened I remember his daughter made a video

He used benzodiazepines for anxiety during his rise to fame and got a bad side-effect from it called akathisia. Long story short, the only way to get rid of the akathisia was to detox the benzos, but since this gives people a horrible experience he went to Russia to do a coma-like state detox.

Kind of feel sorry for him. He was a good guy. Hope he recovers.

He used benzodiazepines for anxiety during his rise to fame and got a bad side-effect from it called akathisia. Long story short, the only way to get rid of the akathisia was to detox the benzos, but since this gives people a horrible experience he went to Russia to do a coma-like state detox.

Kind of feel sorry for him. He was a good guy. Hope he recovers.
That’s sad to hear!
What do you think of his videos correlating iq to jobs

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Hopefully he'll now stop with the weird obsession of Postmodern Marxism indoctrinating college students.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
That’s sad to hear!
What do you think of his videos correlating iq to jobs

Makes sense since countries with a higher average IQ tend to be more productive.

What allows for this productivity is a larger number of specialization which all require high IQ human resources.

You can't create a successful industrial or high tech sector without those able to cultivate deep domain knowledge whilst able to solve complex problems day to day.

A million monkeys won't be able to replace a dozen engineers with an average IQ of 120-130.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Don't feel sorry for him, go listen for yourself the things he's said about Islam. Sorry not sorry :westbrookswag:
Islam is more conservative than modern Christianity. Smh. Right wingers have a warped view of Islam. But liberals have some weird romanticized view of it. Pre-colonial Somalia wasn’t like Saudi Arabia. Female circumcision actually originated from ancient Egyptian/Arabic paganism

Jordan peterson made some strange decisions with his treatment but I wont judge.

I personally dont like the charlatan

Trending