@Joliemademoiselle rejecting her fiancée in an epic scene! ( A Comedy)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Joliemademoiselle is a dutiful little woman from the Isle of England. In her little flat paid off by her rich uncle, enables her to live independently without trouble from her interfering large family. She was recently engaged, via an arranged marriage prepared by her relentless father, who really wants her to have a grand child before he moves to Somaliland for good. Her fiancée is a pleasant sort of a folk. He was not tall, not short, large cheeks, a round Habar awal nose Kussan that is cute depending on how bright the sun shines on it. This day, @Joliemademoiselle was dressed ALL in black, with very dramatic darken eye brows, having set a meeting with her obliging fiancée who thinks he is in for an action as the engagement has taken effect, and therefore expectations are imminent. Mr. @SOMALI GENERAL arrived in his too tight blazer, and an arafat head scarf to mark a geeljiire type romantic evening. . Upon sitting down the sofa furthest to her, Mr Somali General proceeded to ask @Joliemademoiselle to come sit close to him, so he can have the opportunity of violating her in the halaal way.

@SOMALI GENERAL : Come closer child, i need to make myself known to you,

@Joliemademoiselle : Coughs & Cough, almost about to puke.

@SOMALI GENERAL What is the matter?

@Joliemademoiselle The engagement is off. Cancelled. OVER.

@SOMALI GENERAL Oooh waaayo, what did i do?

@Joliemademoiselle Nothing really. That is the problem. You remember my request last time we spoke?

@SOMALI GENERAL Yes, that ridiculous request of beating YOU up & until you faint? I thought you understood me that i cannot lay my hands on you?

@Joliemademoiselle Then you do not deserve me. I need to be afraid of YOU to be married to you.

@SOMALI GENERAL isn't watching a Horror movie enough? I mean, i am not asking for complicated demands here. I am a simple Camel geeljiire. I don't need to make a fuss about anything. Just be naked and i will insert and we shall be jolly in 9 months with a baby.

@Joliemademoiselle Good bye Sir. Engagement is over. You are disgusting.

She runs to her bedroom, crying her wits out.

Last edited:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I had to read this over again a few times. Ur starting to sound like one of the patients I work with. Maybe you need to be admitted to hospital

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I had to read this over again a few times. Ur starting to sound like one of the patients I work with. Maybe you need to be admitted to hospital

You re-read it a few times because it is quality English writing my dear. I am educating and entertaining somali spot at the same time lol

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
c60uOuj.gif

Time's up

Trending