Joke of the decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Given what the Amisom troops have been up to in Muqdisho, I’d rather Somalia send troops to the South Sudan than the other way round.

9D0C1B37-716B-44DA-B68E-80950AC61874.gif

Given what the Amisom troops have been up to in Muqdisho, I’d rather Somalia send troops to the South Sudan than the other way round.

Maraq

I wouldn’t be surprised if Farmaajo announces a peacekeeping force to be stationed between Somaliland and Puntland. How about a Somali force between the Houthis and the Saudis in Yemen? What about Russia and Ukraine? President Farmaajo is wicked.

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I made a thread about this when IGAD mandated both Somalia and Djibouti to deploy peacekeeping troops to South Sudan. I legit thought Farmaajo wouldn't do it KKK but the guy exceeded my expectations and went overboard with it. KKKkkk the backlash from Somalis will be severe.

I made a thread about this when IGAD mandated both Somalia and Djibouti to deploy peacekeeping troops to South Sudan. I legit thought Farmaajo wouldn't do it KKK but the guy exceeded my expectations and went overboard with it. KKKkkk the backlash from Somalis will be severe.

Karim

What backlash? Those Somali soldiers will be the lucky ones because they will be earning good money and to get into this “elite” force would require corruption and connections. But, the question that the sane people of the world will be asking is, why can’t the Somalis use these troops and liberate their country from Alshabaab, or the whole country is gone mad?

Maraq

I wouldn’t be surprised if Farmaajo announces a peacekeeping force to be stationed between Somaliland and Puntland. How about a Somali force between the Houthis and the Saudis in Yemen? What about Russia and Ukraine? President Farmaajo is wicked.
Aussie, if South Sudan, a country in the midst of a civil war, was at one point proposing to send troops to Somalia, why can’t Somalia send a few Faraxs with Aks down there and collect some funds at the same time. I believe Farmaajo already sent some soldiers to assist the Saudis. $treets gotta eat.

Amisom is a money-making scheme and I don’t understand why Somalis can’t participate. In fact, they will probably learn more military skills going abroad than they will do eating Khat in Muqdisho.

Aussie, if South Sudan, a country in the midst of a civil war, was at one point proposing to send troops to Somalia, why can’t Somalia send a few Faraxs with Aks down there and collect some funds at the same time. I believe Farmaajo already sent some soldiers to assist the Saudis. $treets gotta eat.

Amisom is a money-making scheme and I don’t understand why Somalis can’t participate. In fact, they will probably learn more military skills going abroad than they will do eating Khat in Muqdisho.

Maraq

Sxb, I heard that the Sierra Leone soldiers are cheaper and their numbers will be increased and they will replace the Ugandans and burundians Amisom soldiers. You are right, it’s an employment opportunity, but they are former militia members under new warlords and not a national army, it’s only on name, the SNA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts