Joint letter from US, UK and Norway to PM Roble, FMS Presidents on funding and the elections.

Jungle

VIP

FB_IMG_1637172941086.jpg

They better get a move on.

@Duchess you seen this letter yesterday then :damedamn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Duchess I told you PL and JL need to start elections or no money. No money will be released until

Elections have moved foward in a meaningful and credible way in Atleast 3 states

They will also track all HoP registration candidate fees that must be tracked in a Financial Management Information System.

This means NO Malxiis and corruption as every penny must be accounted to the donors.

And finally No further election funds will be allocated 27 million split in 6 Federal States means quite a little amount compared to 2016.

The IC has said ENOUGH is ENOUGH Farmajao cannot buy this election

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess I told you PL and JL need to start elections or no money. No money will be released until

Elections have moved foward in a meaningful and credible way in Atleast 3 states

They will also track all HoP registration candidate fees that must be tracked in a Financial Management Information System.

This means NO Malxiis and corruption as every penny must be accounted to the donors.

And finally No further election funds will be allocated 27 million split in 6 Federal States means quite a little amount compared to 2016.

The IC has said ENOUGH is ENOUGH Farmajao cannot buy this election

Deni and Madobe have been strategizing. I hope President Deni fills the lower house with Puntland loyalists like he did with the upper house. :rejoice:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Deni and Madobe have been strategizing. I hope President Deni fills the lower house with Puntland loyalists like he did with the upper house. :rejoice:
He will do just that and so will Madoobe Farmaajo set the precedent with Mahdi Guleed bringing his wife in niqaab as his competition. Its fair game.

Trending