Johor Bahru's 100Billion Future City is Underway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes la,

One thing about Somalia is that SHE gets to sit back and take notes.
:banderas:

Check out this massive city green project that's making European and American city planner green with envy.
:reallymaury:

Highlight:

•Under Ground Roads, with zero above ground driving--Somali city planners would save lives with this one.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
You need some maska for this :mjlol:

Somalis need to get in the game with natural resources and then pay those with maska to do these projects for them like the Arabs :russ:

Somalia has deep rooted cultural dysfunction sxb.
Zero hope for her!
My only desire is to see my enemies suffer and die.

Isn't that the project where almost all the buyers are Chinese but the Chinese government has been stopping people from investing? Alot of Chinese people lost money buying homes there because of Chinese focus

Isn't that the project where almost all the buyers are Chinese but the Chinese government has been stopping people from investing? Alot of Chinese people lost money buying homes there because of Chinese focus

Malaysia has strict property laws.

The MM2H allows foreign buyers to buy property and have a renewable visa with multiple entry for 10 years.

If you sell the property after 3 years you get taxed 50%. After 8years its 8%. This helped curb speculation and bubbles like they
created in Australia.

Also, JB is close Singapore, and people who are priced out of Singapore can purchase a residence and take a train to work.

Just give up dude. Somalia will always be shithole. It has a toxic culture that doesn't allow it to succeed. It's bad enough you have qabiilists and terrorists back home. But when someone.born and raised in the West is spouting that garbage, you know we are lost.

I give it about 20 years, they'll all be speaking Swahili/Amharic in that time.

HH Sultan Ibrahim loves his people, and wants the best for them. Shame we can't say the same for xaarmaajo
Xaarmajo?
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts