Johnny Somali claims to be related to ex Puntland General.

Ain't no way he's claiming Dhulbahante :ohlord:
IMG_0880.jpeg

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
This guy was fully exposed he is Ethiopian and Yemeni he's really claiming Ali Shire's family like they aren't well known people lol
We need someone to talk with ali Shire or his family/close people and relatives about this. We need this debunked asap.

By the way, before everyone takes this seriously, he admitted on one of his streams to having multiple twitter accounts where he trolled Somalis because "they are stupid and believe what I say."

Also, this is a very well known man, easy to prove or disprove.

attash

Amaan Duule
We need someone to talk with ali Shire or his family/close people and relatives about this. We need this debunked asap.
No need. This guy is a joke. He can't even pronounce the 'c' in Cabdisamad Cali Shire correctly.

Not going to cap, there is some resemblance. @Reformed J hahaha

Did he say, "I am khanis and everything. Y'all have to get used to it"?

You're a next-level scum when you say you love making your mother cry.

Have you ever seen a guy trying so hard to reach for the next low? It's when you gave up on ascending toward growth in life and you thought, "Well, since I can't amount to anything good, let me spiral down in a false sense of glory." Glory as in, the guy doesn't discern between negative attention and positive one.

People like him are dangerous because they don't care who they drag with them. They have no honor or respect for values so betrayal is a matter of time and they are always extremely selfish as well.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
We took this L. He was scrolling through wikipedia, randomly choosing which clan to claim, and of course he had to choose mine. :ohlord:
Condolences to my dhulbhante cousins 🙏

Trending