JOHNNY DEPP won on his charges of Defamation against Ms Qumayo Heard. I will sue Sspot Angela soon

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of course he will win. The alcoholic little pirate is a Genius
1654112202896.png

Warya this case reminds me the Somalia water issue with Kenya.

Maskinka Jonny has been violated just like Somalia.

While Kenya was awarded few blocks to the water so was Amber saved 35milion USD from paying back to Depp.

I think justice hasn't been served well.

His career and money has been ruined and yet the qumayo walked free with few bruises.

She can pay that 15million using go fund me and that is over.

zackattack

Cowabunga
I appreciated my slave brother

I meant, Slavic

Well your not wrong considering the word slave comes from Slavic the Greeks associated Slavic with slaves and enslaved them even the Ottoman would use the word Slavic as slave , since also they to enslaved the Slavic people .

Molotoff is also a slave to the idea of him being Bosnian even tho he is buck tooth Somali .

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Good for Johnny. However my faith in the justice system has still not been restored.

All this proves is that if you have money you have a chance of disproving abuse claims in western countries. Men are still at a greater risk of losing their finances and in some case sanity when engaging in relationships in the west.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good for Johnny. However my faith in the justice system has still not been restored.

All this proves is that if you have money you have a chance of disproving abuse claims in western countries. Men are still at a greater risk of losing their finances and in some case sanity when engaging in relationships in the west.
Johnny only won cause hes a beloved actor in America, he had alot of support

Trending

Latest posts