John Cena deserves to be a moderator. Yes or No?

John Cena deserves to be a moderator. Yes or No?

• Yes

• f*ck no

Results are only viewable after voting.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I mean, you were all docile and sweet then you revealed your true personality, which I like better.
No harm meant by the comment. Sorry <3

Sad In Love GIF

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
plz explain what muhaafid and mucaarad is
muhaafid is basically the "incumbent" in this case the person who put themselves up for the job, Mucaarad is the opposition, the people who have a different candidate.

(EX) Like for this year's election Faarmajo was Muhaafid and the rest were Mucaarad.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I would put up @Sheikh Google and @Shimbiris for mod positions.

They’re regular posters but keep their cool, you don’t see them getting pissed off at people or getting emotional. Most of us lose our cool easily and if we had mod powers, we would be sending people to the shadow realm with no hesitation lol.

Both @Qeelbax and @JohnCena are great users and either of them would represent SSpot well. I would encourage admin have a look at them as well as @Kool-Aid @World @Angelina @HiraanBorn

They’re regular posters but keep their cool, you don’t see them getting pissed off at people or getting emotional. Most of us lose our cool easily and if we had mod powers, we would be sending people to the shadow realm with no hesitation lol.

Both @Qeelbax and @JohnCena are great users and either of them would represent SSpot well. I would encourage admin have a look at them as well as @Kool-Aid @World @Angelina @HiraanBorn
Mod for FKD spot?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

Thanks for the nomination sir. You deserve to be a mod as well!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So instead of arguing why I'm not a good candidate, you reacted emotionally and disliked all my previous posts including the ones that weren't apart of this thread.....

Yeah, there's no way you make a good candidate just off that.

However, I do believe you'll make a great sub moderator managing the FKDspot. You'll fit right in with your people!

I’m not fighting because of that.
:comeon:

Trending

Latest posts