John Cena deserves to be a moderator. Yes or No?

John Cena deserves to be a moderator. Yes or No?

• Yes

• f*ck no

Results are only viewable after voting.
THE GOAT.

No joke, if I don't become a mod, then you 100% deserve it. So many great people in this forum and you are top 5.
I don't think I could trust myself with being a mod. I'd start banning fuckers left right and center and implementing IQ test in order to have the privilege to post here. All out forum eugenics :pachah1:

Also, @Qeelbax why the all animosity and qashining sxb? It's all just bants abti. Chill. The resident forum eedo calls me a schizophrenic tranny every other week, you don't see me chimping out lol

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If you spent as much time disliking my posts as you do in the gym, we wouldn't be having this discussion
I just gave you 25+ downvotes! You’re at 100 downvotes! You’ve unlocked a new milestone! I’m glad to be apart of this big day!
Korean Drama Smiling GIF by The Swoon

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don't think I could trust myself with being a mod. I'd start banning fuckers left right and center and implementing IQ test in order to have the privilege to post here. All out forum eugenics :pachah1:

Also, @Qeelbax why the all animosity and qashining sxb? It's all just bants abti. Chill. The resident forum eedo calls me a schizophrenic tranny every other week, you don't see me chimping out lol
His new years goals was to achieve new milestones and I’m helping him get there! A little charity goes a long way! Let me know if you also need any help!!! Kisses!
:trumpsmirk:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do

Wallahi, they hate each other so much now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I just gave you 25+ downvotes! You’re at 100 downvotes! You’ve unlocked a new milestone! I’m glad to be apart of this big day!
Korean Drama Smiling GIF by The Swoon
So instead of arguing why I'm not a good candidate, you reacted emotionally and disliked all my previous posts including the ones that weren't apart of this thread.....

Yeah, there's no way you make a good candidate just off that.

However, I do believe you'll make a great sub moderator managing the FKDspot. You'll fit right in with your people!

His new years goals was to achieve new milestones and I’m helping him get there! A little charity goes a long way! Let me know if you also need any help!!! Kisses!
:trumpsmirk:
I'd normally go in to bat for my bro but I need to meal prep and finish several work presentations I'm woefully under prepared for. How about a nice little cease-fire until I return and we can negotiate a peace treaty?:samwelcome:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP