Joe Rogan’s podcast is becoming a Spotify exclusive

Youtube have gone full Goebbels on anyone who is treating Covid-19 in lightly way. He's most likely just tired of getting his podcast nerfed by Youtube's algorithm

I hope so. YouTube has become shit and stifles free speech and creative independence. I use video streaming alternative Bit-Chute now. It's what YouTube used to be in its infancy.

I remember just a year ago when the big corporate media networks had only a few hundred or thousand views while independent news content creators got hundreds of thousands and millions. Now it's the reverse. Rogan was one of the few exceptions but they have totally demonetized him. He doesn't go live anymore if you haven't noticed and I suspect it's because of purple haired freaks flagging his videos for copyright. Play a song or sing happy birthday for a second and YouTube goes crazy.

YouTube prefers to make the likes of Will Smith and other far-up-their-own-ass Hollywood losers as verified priority creators and pay them tens of millions of dollars for creating shitty content. No one wants to watch their flaming pile of garbage.

YouTube says the legacy media are the only authoritative sources. My black ass. They are lying propagandists with a sick alt-left agenda. Everyone else is banned, fucked by alt-left algorithms, they don't make any money because of advertisers who don't want their commercials appearing on any channel that may appear edgy or your videos get deleted by YouTube's bots.

#CNNisISIS
#DefundCBC
#BritishBrainwashingCorporation

I hope so. YouTube has become shit and stifles free speech and creative independence. I use video streaming alternative Bit-Chute now. It's what YouTube used to be in its infancy.

I remember just a year ago when the big corporate media networks had only a few hundred or thousand views while independent news content creators got hundreds of thousands and millions. Now it's the reverse. Rogan was one of the few exceptions but they have totally demonetized him. He doesn't go live anymore if you haven't noticed and I suspect it's because of purple haired freaks flagging his videos for copyright. Play a song or sing happy birthday for a second and YouTube goes crazy.

YouTube prefers to make the likes of Will Smith and other far-up-their-own-ass Hollywood losers as verified priority creators and pay them tens of millions of dollars for creating shitty content. No one wants to watch their flaming pile of garbage.

YouTube says the legacy media are the only authoritative sources. My black ass. They are lying propagandists with a sick alt-left agenda. Everyone else is banned, fucked by alt-left algorithms, they don't make any money because of advertisers who don't want their commercials appearing on any channel that may appear edgy or your videos get deleted by YouTube's bots.

#CNNisISIS
#DefundCBC
I think it would be fair to say you're pretty extreme yourself.

Dont you have to pay for a spotify membership? Youtube is going to remain the king of video platforms for a long time.
Spotify doesn’t require you to pay for podcast, only music.

you can stream whatever podcast you want, you just can’t download them.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Spotify doesn’t require you to pay for podcast, only music.

you can stream whatever podcast you want, you just can’t download them.
Interesting if they market their video content better and add a comment section whilst relaxing their restrictions I reckon they will become major competitors of youtube within this decade.

Apollo

VIP

#CNNisISIS
#DefundCBC

I miss the rabbit hole days of YouTube back before 2017(?) where you could find interesting content through the sidebar. Nowadays the suggested videos are often very bland and they frequently redirect you to mainstream news (especially when you watch political content).

I think they are doing this to prevent a Trump re-election. The enthusiasm Trump and Brexit got in 2016 were largely driven by social media and YouTube.

By the way, check out this podcast by the New York Times. I think you will like it (it is on this topic):

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I miss the rabbit hole days of YouTube back before 2017(?) where you could find interesting content through the sidebar. Nowadays the suggested videos are often very bland and they frequently redirect you to mainstream news (especially when you watch political content).

I think they are doing this to prevent a Trump re-election. The enthusiasm Trump and Brexit got in 2016 were largely driven by social media and YouTube.

By the way, check out this podcast by the New York Times. I think you will like it (it is on this topic):

latest

What I find funny is @Western4Life actually uses Bit Chute. I frequented the site only to find calamity. :mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will do