「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
928a3cc8979af5d45c632f10e09fefb1.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Give the nigga a chance, damn it has been what 2 days?

Why are you attacking her for her personal appearance?
You wouldn't do this to a man.
In fact I haven't heard anyone tell trump he needs lip fillers :sass2: :leon:
I usually don't attack performance looks she happened to rub me the wrong way. Its true she really does not have lips .I do see men's flaws too trump could lose some wt tooll

found it

Joe Biden's alleged wrongdoing[edit]
Further information: Biden–Ukraine conspiracy theory
The Biden–Ukraine conspiracy theory is a series of unevidenced claims centered on the allegation that while Joe Biden was vice president of the United States, he engaged in corrupt activities relating to the employment of his son Hunter Biden by the Ukrainian gas company Burisma.[1]

First impeachment trial of Donald Trump[edit]
Main article: First impeachment trial of Donald Trump
Further information: Conspiracy theories related to the Trump–Ukraine scandal
In February 2020, Iowa Senator Joni Ernst suggested that if Biden were elected, he could be impeached over alleged dealings with Ukraine.[2]

I think this door of impeachable whatever has been opened. ... Joe Biden should be very careful what he's asking for because, you know, we can have a situation where if it should ever be President Biden, that immediately, people, right the day after he would be elected would be saying, 'Well, we’re going to impeach him'.[2]
In Trump's defense during the trial, Florida attorney general Pam Bondi dedicated most of her time discussing the motive behind Trump's actions, citing the conspiracy theory involving the Bidens and Burisma, saying, "We would prefer not to be talking about this. But the House managers have placed this squarely at issue, so we must address it." She repeated allegations that Joe Biden had sought the removal of Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Shokin, who was ostensibly investigating the firm that employed Hunter Biden, though this action was in agreement with the foreign policy of the United States and other Western governments towards Ukraine at the time. Bondi did not mention that both Western governments and non-governmental organizations had sought Shokin's removal because they believed he was corrupt and that the Burisma investigation had gone dormant under him.[3] Bondi also falsely asserted that The New York Times reported in 2015 that Shokin was investigating Burisma and its owner.[4]

Trending