JOE BIDEN GOT RID OF THE MUSLIM BAN!!!!

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Ayyyy!!! Gonna be having a lot of qaxooti cousin coming over this summer. Its finna be lit!

giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I will give them a repeat of β€˜93:fittytousand:OFF WITH THEIR HEADS THE LOT OF EM. AMERICA DOWNNNNN:gunsmiley::gunsmiley:
Dear FBI- sama,
If Salma actually does this just know I am not involved, or wanted that to happen.
farmajoyaab (1).png

Last edited:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
To reer Muricans, quickly take advantage of it before the alt right takes over.

Encourage bringing in many as you can and breed 10 kids and you will have at least 100K combined with those living there so you’re looking at another 500K to 1 million in the next 8 years. Make sure they spread beyond Minneapolis.

The Chinese and Latinas are doing it in their way as an aim to outpopulate the Anglo Saxons and so we do it in our way.

Last edited:
It's not all positives though

"According to Pew Research, about a quarter of adults who were raised Muslim (23%) no longer identify as members of the faith" (i.e apostate)

Obviously, from my experience, I don't think Somalis are hitting those percentages. Laakiin, it's still represented of the intense anti-religion, anti-dhaqan assimilation process in America.

Personally, I wouldn't raise my children here, it's an anti-religious environment. Food stamps and section 8 are not worth sacrificing my children to the gaalo and letting them assimilate with them.

Those that are coming now think that America is a financial heaven on earth, they think that the financial security they get will outweigh all the negatives, and they'll try to use the same parenting techniques they used in Somalia and the HOA, but will be shocked in 15 years when they're acting like bums, running away with gaalo, and having no dignity or self-respect.

The food stamps, public housing, and other governmental benefits are so sweet that it'll paralyze them to acting in the best children of their children, even if they see that that the environment they're in is destroying them. That's the gov'ts strategy. They want your immediate blue-collar labor (maids, taxi drivers, cleaners, etc), and they'll give you a financial benefits in exchange for that, and will assimilate your kids to follow them instead of your culture.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts