Joe Biden accused of sexual assault

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Biden is not a womans sexual assaulter. He is too old and decrepit.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s from 1993. I’m sure his D was working fine 27 years ago

This aint working. Biden had a lot of faults but he does not assault women. Neither does Trump. Both are harmless. Even Obama is harmless.

Now Clinton can do damage

This aint working. Biden had a lot of faults but he does not assault women. Neither does Trump. Both are harmless. Even Obama is harmless.

Now Clinton can do damage
Trump is a grabber. He even said he grabs them by the P. But yeah if that doesn’t turn you on I don’t see him getting violent

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Trump is a grabber. He even said he grabs them by the P. But yeah if that doesn’t turn you on I don’t see him getting violent

Trump is too proper. The grab them by P was just a guy talk to sound manly and macho. In the bedroom, he bends over and gets spanked by a dominatrix. Thats where i come in.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Wouldn’t be surprised tbh. A lot of these old cadaan/yahudi men in power definitely have more than a few screws loose.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wouldn’t be surprised tbh. A lot of these old cadaan/yahudi men in power definitely have more than a few screws loose.

I am liking your dp/avatar in the midst of this Corona crises. Its very soothing to the eyes, reminds me of my kids, their nursery baby rooms, with cute blue and pink baby paining

Trending