Joe Biden “Blacks are all the same”

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
He says African Americans aren’t diverse he didn’t say all black people are the same though.

I love to slander the radical liberals but this ain’t it :mjlol:

all he was actually saying was that AAs are more uniformly Democrat than US Latinos. This is just a statistical fact. We can't expect a man that ancient to know how to talk exactly in line with the latest PC standards.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
With notable exceptions. I wonder who are these Black notable exceptions.

Obama? Oprah? I can guarantee u the notable exceptions are NOT Snoop Doggy Doggy or 50 cents

Walaahi race is a very complex issue. U need a mad woman like Basra to Tasfiir it for u professionally, very Sad :(

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Karma is a b1tch ! The Democrats rigged the election against Bernie Sanders. The media forced Biden on people and dragged Sanders and his supporters. They showing fake polls of Biden beating Trump, they did same thing in 2016 and Trump beat Hillary, the silent came out voted for their man. Every time Biden opens his mouth he says some racist, yet awkward incoherent shit . Anyway Trump might win second term.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Cannot beleive this is the best alternative to Trump, hopefully he has a strong VP and cabinet.

I'm convinced that American politics is the a comedy stage on who can say the craziest shit and get away with it. AA's waa la baahdilay, moral dilaac mar hore bay dhaafte

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Eevh2bwWAAECNnp

Trending

Latest posts