Job Snobs In Australia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is a job snob problem there is no question about that but there is also 'mental or lack of motivation or drive' issues in combination with 'job snob'. Some people feel they are better then some roles and we need to accept it not deny it as if it's not true. Maybe they feel their not being challenged enough, maybe it's they really don't know if they enjoy this, sometimes it can be range of factors like 'personal' problems and lack of direction in their personal life which spills over into their 'work life' and performance. It's not just one reason for it, there is many reasons for it.

PL has an identical issue, their is jobs, we simply won't do them. I tried to explain this away economically that I have no incentive to convince my rural miyi family to sell their camels and park themselves down in a city when the opportunities financially are worse off in the city then living as a camel herder. What is the objective of life? it's a place to 'sleep, eat, socialize' that is the KEY objectives of 99% of people in the world. If you can achieve this on the back of camel while being among family members, why would u switch that for a place in the city to be slave worker who will spend a good portion of his life(40 years) to pay off his mortgage(a roof over his head).

I can understand the 'herders' not wasting their time in a city that provides no benefits, especially after the civil war the economy in the cities is 5 times worse now then rural economy, that's why they say 80% of our ECONOMY is livestock, the govt wud be broke with my reer miyi adeers.