JL cuts ties with FGS

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
No idea. Could be, but he is well known to bend the knee for Kenya...
I am not defending him but if the FGS is not doing a good enough job to secure JL then I don't see anything wrong with the KDF and AMISOM coming in. The issue is the KDF and AMISOM sometimes abuse their power. All of this goes back to Somali governmental failure and incompetence. Can't blame anyone else for taking advantage of that.

They should all go but let's be real. That region will quickly turn into a shit show without parental supervision.

Not that the Kenyans are good at keeping the peace but at least they endorse a strongman (Madobe) to do that for them.

Lesser of evils I guess.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
My point is he needs to be be removed by the ballot or by the bullet

If you don't get your way you'll turn the place upside right?

I'd rather have a dictator in charge of that unstable region regardless of his background.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
It is a well know fact that madobe utilised Ogaden political influence in Kenya to install himself as a leader in jubaland. This is a fact u should all know if u follow the region. Unlike galmudug,hirshabelle etc the leader of this region is not even the 5th largest clan in the region. What u can take from this video is that he is cosy with kenya and supports there continued presence in the region for obvious reasons.
why is ok for most somali states to call ethipiopia to invade somalia muliple times and aso huntdown onlf freedom fighter hiding somalia and send to ethiopia or remember remember when naago gaas said that somalia can't exist without ethiopia . but when madoobe uses kenya to liberate jubbaland from alshabaab he's traitor, who loyalties lies in kenya?

I'd rather have a dictator in charge of that unstable region regardless of his background.
Bro he’s there to push Ogaden interest not somaliweyn interest. It is preferable turning the place upside down then being colonised

why is ok for most somali states to call ethipiopia to invade somalia muliple times and aso huntdown onlf freedom fighter hiding somalia and send to ethiopia or remember remember when naago gaas said that somalia can't exist without ethiopia . but when madoobe uses kenya to liberate jubbaland from alshabaab he's traitor, who loyalties lies in kenya?
Any one that hunted onlf fighters should be thrown in jail. The only one who called for ethopia was abdullahi yusuf(aun) and that act tarnished his legacy

They should all go but let's be real. That region will quickly turn into a shit show without parental supervision.

Not that the Kenyans are good at keeping the peace but at least they endorse a strongman (Madobe) to do that for them.

Lesser of evils I guess.
Agreed. Madobe isn't a very good leader overall. He is a criminal and a qabilist but its better than no leader. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
D8ExeCIX4AA98yP.jpg
Any one that hunted onlf fighters should be thrown in jail. The only one who called for ethopia was abdullahi yusuf(aun) and that act tarnished his legacy
b00n king failmaajo sent a onlf fighter to ethiopia to gain support from hebesha.
https://www.africanews.com/2017/08/...tizen-to-ethiopia-in-breach-of-national-laws/

Last edited:
Stop trying to use logic when interacting with people who have 68 IQ sxb:mjkkk:

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Stop trying to use logic when interacting with people who have 68 IQ sxb:mjkkk:
im was argueing with jeegaan who who doens't care when 1/3 of his nation is starving because there dhullos
i argrue with marexan b00n who doesn't know difference between wikipedia or wikileaks.
these retard are making me into nihilist apahetic qabillist. when i come to this forum i believe somaliweyn but with these doqons were beter of with ogadenweyn.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Bro he’s there to push Ogaden interest not somaliweyn interest. It is preferable turning the place upside down then being colonised

IMO Ogaden interest is Somaliweyn interests.

Cagdheers whole objective is Somaliweyn since that give them the biggest leverage if they're all united.

However I doubt Madobe has Ogaden interest in mind or else he would've cleaned house in JL already.

He just cares about stability and his own power.

Leave that Galjecel langaab alone he thinks he is Hawiye.If Hawiye was a human body, galjecel would be the anus.
So let him spill the shit.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Agreed. Madobe isn't a very good leader overall. He is a criminal and a qabilist but its better than no leader. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Madobe is far from tribalist at heart he was a hard core Al itihad fighter previously its not in his dna what he has turned into is another Indhacadde a guy who used to be sheikh but has been corrupted by money and power that will stop at nothing to keep the good times rolling I try to tell these clueless dumb ciyaal baraf OG kids like @diaby all the time but its worse when olders like @Ferrari dont even understand this

Madobe is far from tribalist at heart he was a hard core Al itihad fighter previously its not in his dna what he has turned into is another Indhacadde a guy who used to be sheikh but has been corrupted by money and power that will stop at nothing to keep the good times rolling I try to tell these clueless dumb ciyaal baraf OG kids like @diaby all the time but its worse when olders like @Ferrari dont even understand this
Bro stop shaming the house of MX with your constant calaacal.

My MX cousins aren't built like this...maybe it's just the ilköyar from America that have female tendencies :francis:

Shaolin23

Bro stop shaming the house of MX with your constant calaacal.

My MX cousins aren't built like this...maybe it's just the ilköyar from America that have female tendencies :francis:
I already told you the outcome come August if you don't step down there's no calaacal Dhobley and Bardera 2.0 are coming read up on that kid you know us very well Oromo adoon we've been kicking your ass since I can remember :mjlol:

I already told you the outcome come August if you don't step down there's no calaacal Dhobley and Bardera 2.0 are coming read up on that kid you know us very well Oromo adoon we've been kicking your ass since I can remember :mjlol:
I've been hearing the same story since 2012 :francis:

In the last 15 years there's been 3 battles between Ogaden and Marehan and we won all 3, significantly.

I could understand if you blamed foreign actors once, however 3 times in a row? No...it's just that you boys can't hang with us :manny:

We even had to come to your help in galguduud after you got mashed up by HG yet you're still ungrateful :francis:

Be thankful Madoobe is a religious guy cos any other OG man in charge would have evicted all MX from the city after Hiraale's 2nd chimp out.

Shaolin23

I've been hearing the same story since 2012 :francis:

In the last 15 years there's been 3 battles between Ogaden and Marehan and we won all 3, significantly.

I could understand if you blamed foreign actors once, however 3 times in a row? No...it's just that you boys can't hang with us :manny:

We even had to come to your help in galguduud after you got mashed up by HG yet you're still ungrateful :francis:

Be thankful Madoobe is a religious guy cos any other OG man in charge would have evicted all MX from the city after Hiraale's 2nd chimp out.
Just gear up for the sham elections there's a green light already KDF won't protect you this time I don't wanna see you talking tough on here come September

Just gear up for the sham elections there's a green light already KDF won't protect you this time I don't wanna see you talking tough on here come September
You realise KDF are the ones who stopped us when we started massacring Hiraale's boys in his 2nd chimp out?

Stop pumping your chest online and tell me why Hiraale had to leave his wives behind after losing his own son?

Tell me why Fartaag decided to side with Madoobe even after his fellow MX chimped out?

We have the battle hardened Ras Kamboni brigade with brand new shiny toys, who do you have? Honest question.

Those underage boys you've been recruiting in Gedo? Or are you hoping for Ethiopian troops to help you like they did back in the day?

Shaolin23

You realise KDF are the ones who stopped us when we started massacring Hiraale's boys in his 2nd chimp out?

Stop pumping your chest online and tell me why Hiraale had to leave his wives behind after losing his own son?

Tell me why Fartaag decided to side with Madoobe even after his fellow MX chimped out?

We have the battle hardened Ras Kamboni brigade with brand new shiny toys, who do you have? Honest question.

Those underage boys you've been recruiting in Gedo? Or are you hoping for Ethiopian troops to help you like they did back in the day?
Are you retarded do you even hear yourself Kenya started shelling our positions AFTER we evicted you from the city why would Raas Kamboni counter attack if they didn't lose the first battle you can lie on the net all you want everyone knows what happened qabil net bangers have no shame wallahi

Are you retarded do you even hear yourself Kenya started shelling our positions AFTER we evicted you from the city why would Raas Kamboni counter attack if they didn't lose the first battle you can lie on the net all you want everyone knows what happened qabil net bangers have no shame wallahi
You lost 3 battles in 11 years. Not 1, not 2 but 3. Stfu with your dumb excuses :westbrookwtf:

Even when you had Ethiopia on your side you still lost (2008)

After that Hiraale got mashed up 2 more times and made the infamous video crying about "ONLF kicked me out" :mjlaugh:

Accept your fate like your leader Fartaag did, bend the knee.

Trending

Latest posts