JL candidate “Farmaajo protected our nation from corruption”

sheikh sharif or farmaajo would be better than the utter waste of human refuse bound to corruption like a baby to his mothers nas we have sitting in villa somalia.

but he’s right the common problems all these presidents face is not having enough time to recoup the country. Debt relief, Al shabaab, arms embargo, and 1p1v are the things all Somalis should support any leader on. (Hypocritical coming from me, as I believe HSM should not be trusted with arms embargo. But I’m willing to find out if that’s the case or not)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Abaq

kaale madaxa aan kaa jaro, this man is the highest representative you have and you see he is my rabaayat.
Ninja Scroll Animation GIF

sheikh sharif or farmaajo would be better than the utter waste of human refuse bound to corruption like a baby to his mothers nas we have sitting in villa somalia.

but he’s right the common problems all these presidents face is not having enough time to recoup the country. Debt relief, Al shabaab, arms embargo, and 1p1v are the things all Somalis should support any leader on. (Hypocritical coming from me, as I believe HSM should not be trusted with arms embargo. But I’m willing to find out if that’s the case or not)
Why do you always cuss?
man learn to be civilized and argue/debate without getting personal. Don't you know you anger people who may otherwise oppose HSM if you tried convincing them with valid and legit points?

Why do you always cuss?
man learn to be civilized and argue/debate without getting personal. Don't you know you anger people who may otherwise oppose HSM if you tried convincing them with valid and legit points?
cuss is subjective. There was no profanity in that post you replied to. Also, none of my remarks are made to convince you or anyone else for that matter.

is speaker of parliament and nepotism running rampant not a legit enough point for you? People turn into Stevie wonder when his mishaps are brought up

cuss is subjective. There was no profanity in that post you replied to. Also, none of my remarks are made to convince you or anyone else for that matter.

is speaker of parliament and nepotism running rampant not a legit enough point for you? People turn into Stevie wonder when his mishaps are brought up
This isn't insulting?
"waste of human refuse bound to corruption like a baby to his mothers nas we have sitting in villa somalia."
Not only are you vulgar, you're also a pathological liar.

The reason you need to convince others so they can join whatever cause you are trying to sell is so there's less division. If this is how you think, you aren't getting anything you want in life.

This isn't insulting?
"waste of human refuse bound to corruption like a baby to his mothers nas we have sitting in villa somalia."
Not only are you vulgar, you're also a pathological liar.

The reason you need to convince others so they can join whatever cause you are trying to sell is so there's less division. If this is how you think, you aren't getting anything you want in life.
Brother you said cuss. That quotation is an insult. I differentiated between choice of wording. Cussing is f***, b****. Yes I did insult him. What about it?

there was also another fellow who has HSM to thank for his people’s success. You may have your reasons aswell. If you owe him your life so be it. But don’t think you can look at the positives without considering the negatives that follow. You’ll go nowhere in life thinking like that.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
This guy is a tuug who holds no post. Sorry, I won't defend a Horgal
Abdi Ali Rage is very good speaker
And very smart guy, He is better Than Xidig and Seraar. If president Madoobe leaves he is best guy to lead Jubaland and can hold Jubaland together. I know he is NN, buthe is very smart.

Brother you said cuss. That quotation is an insult. I differentiated between choice of wording. Cussing is f***, b****. Yes I did insult him. What about it?

there was also another fellow who has HSM to thank for his people’s success. You may have your reasons aswell. If you owe him your life so be it. But don’t think you can look at the positives without considering the negatives that follow. You’ll go nowhere in life thinking like that.
Don't insult a grown man, your dad's age if not older, who happens to be the president.
You can disagree with him, and his policies. Don't attack him personally.
I bet you wouldn't like someone calling your dad a waste of human.

Grow up waryaa.

Trending