JL Admin release 16 remaining seats, they haven’t disclosed where they will hold the elections.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They will happen next week

Where were those saying the Madoobe and Farmaajo deal was fake news? Mods should apologize to me for putting UNVERIFIED my xog is 100%

cow

VIP
There is no deal with that munaafiq blackie and this is his latest attempt of trying to hijack Garbaharey seats to Kismaayo which will not work. An empty letter by a desperate kikuyu condom.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
There is no deal with that munaafiq blackie and this is his latest attempt of trying to hijack Garbaharey seats to Kismaayo which will not work. An empty letter by a desperate kikuyu condom.
JL seit according to September written agreement has no control over Gedo seats, so why are they publishing this ?

This is apparently the planned hall in the village of Garbaharey where Reer Diini thinks elections will take place. Look around the place. The flags on the wall are that of Galmudug!! This is clear example that Gedo region is being occupied by foreigners from Galgadud.

Elections can not be held in Garbaharey :mjdontkno:

Ceelwaaq seems like a reasonable location.
it’s a town settled by both Ogaden & Marehan and is influenced by Maxamed Zubeer, Cawlyahan, Talxe etc. the bond between Absame & Sade can be re-established there.

TekNiKo

VIP
Ceelwaaq seems like a reasonable location.
it’s a town settled by both Ogaden & Marehan and is influenced by Maxamed Zubeer, Cawlyahan, Talxe etc. the bond between Absame & Sade can be re-established there.
Bro why did Madoobe sign off Sept 17 agreement with Garbaharray? OG are known to be wadaads that honour their word historically you guys fell off

TekNiKo

VIP
BREAKING RER GEDO REJECT JUBBALAND ANNOUNCE OWN ELECTION FARMAAJO IS GOING FOR THE KILL

BREAKING RER GEDO REJECT JUBBALAND ANNOUNCE OWN ELECTION FARMAAJO IS GOING FOR THE KILL

Kkkk gedo cant even hold their own 16 seats and now they are dreaming. Rer gedo are emotional people. Always releasing stupid statements that never materialize. See u guys in ceelwaq. Okay

TekNiKo

VIP
Kkkk gedo cant even hold their own 16 seats and now they are dreaming. Rer gedo are emotional people. Always releasing stupid statements that never materialize. See u guys in ceelwaq. Okay
They will be holding their own elections and the seats shall be recognized by FIET and JL-Gedo SIET. Farmaajo is going for the kill.

TekNiKo

VIP
The reason farmajo lost and now rer gedo are losing is simple, you guys believe and act up on your delusions. Kkkk
Xoog is might come stop us, just like your doing xoog in Kismayo we will xoog Gedo come cry Madoobe boy:umad:

cow

VIP
They will be holding their own elections and the seats shall be recognized by FIET and JL-Gedo SIET. Farmaajo is going for the kill.

FEIT is split. Half of FEIT will go to gedo together with SEIT from koonfur galbeed and the 16 will be elected.

Ugaaska mx of jubbaland will be present.

Trending

Latest posts