Jiron

Guys what if Jiron just logged on one day and starting cussing everyone's lineage, roasting people, using bad words, etc. Like his whole character changed overnight. That would be so unexpected. I feel like pigs will fly before anything like that happens

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
account hijack
1610789058913.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Saaxiib I have VIP and I’m a time traveler from Xafuun Puntland know your place abayoo now go get me some cake and caanoo geel @Basra would like some expired cake as well
Do you know who you're speaking to? Don't make me post a diss song, a Somali diss song. Because I will. Smh

Wait hold up, expired cake?

Do you know who you're speaking to? Don't make me post a diss song, a Somali diss song. Because I will. Smh

Wait hold up, expired cake?
Your a mod... abayoo don’t scare me like that hold up Edoo your a rapper? A drill rapper? Have you done a song with stormzy and yes expired cake mixed with Canoo geel for @Basra

Gibiin-Udug

Your a mod... abayoo don’t scare me like that hold up Edoo your a rapper? A drill rapper? Have you done a song with stormzy and yes expired cake mixed with Canoo geel for @Basra
Call me Eedo one more time and there will be a Somali version of ether, your sspot career will be done.

Let me add sand and toe nail clipping into the cake first.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
iced coffee with a splash of oatmilk.
Oat Milk is tier 5 milk, its actually disgusting :dead: and don't get me started on Almond Milk. Where is the normal milk in America?

So this is why people love going to Startbucks?

Gibiin-Udug

Oat Milk is tier 5 milk, its actually disgusting :dead: and don't get me started on Almond Milk. Where is the normal milk in America?

So this is why people love going to Startbucks?
Oatmilk is superior, put some respect on it, who drinks cow's milk anymore, isku xishood.

Trending