JIRON gonna b speechless abt this ! $4.5 “airport” was build in hell hole Somalia. It’s now washed up by rain looool

wow there's a picture with kheyre standing in the very front of the grand opening . no one can say this person was unaware, what excuses can be made? They're clearly very proud of this

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The-Walking-Dead-Zombies.jpg

NN-Zombies will blame Shisheeye for this scandal kkkk

Where did rain washed the building to? Can we see the remains ? Obviously I agree that corruption took place and I trust the dowlad both state and federal to learn from this experience as it should never happen again going forward. There are western Somalis with big bellies full of food and all types of juices praying for the government to fail, so the dowlad must be alert at all times to prevent similar things taking place :)
They dont care about Barawa they just want a reason to attack the govt. Meanwhile most of them rep their clan enclaves that is filled with corruption they never speak on @Gucci mane doesn't talk about his enclaves leader robbing mothers and elderly daily but starts threads like this.

The FG had no role in this project.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They dont care about Barawa they just want a reason to attack the govt. Meanwhile most of them rep their clan enclaves that is filled with corruption they never speak on @Gucci mane doesn't talk about his enclaves leader robbing mothers and elderly daily but starts threads like this.

The FG had no role in this project.

Yes I do talk about bixi stealing land and such and I call him out. Just stfu that’s the difference between me and you. Your not level headed at all your worst than the qabilist who ride for their leader cause there same tribe. You have no excuse so instead you just deflect as usual. You getting so predictable now it’s hilarious :heh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yes I do talk about bixi stealing land and such and I call him out. Just stfu that’s the difference between me and you. Your not level headed at all your worst than the qabilist who ride for their leader cause there same tribe. You have no excuse so instead you just deflect as usual. You getting so predictable now it’s hilarious :heh:
She's so consistently on script that she has to be paid. I can't wait to see the 180 when Sheikh Shariif drags her father out of the villa next year.

Like I said, in the actual *project*.

You wish. I provide evidence and refute regular lies written up on here that’s why you’re triggered. I don’t go out of my way to insult any Somali or region or make them look bad. We’re not the same at all, you from your comfortable life in the west hope for the downfall of other Somali regions purely out of qabyalad.

Were not the same, I have morals. And I will continue to refute the lies spread on here. Stay mad.

She's so consistently on script that she has to be paid. I can't wait to see the 180 when Sheikh Shariif drags her father out of the villa next year.
Lmao @ paid. Whatever helps your sleep better, refer to the above ^ too

Trending