Jinns

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
What’s your experiences with them if you have any? Or if you’ve come in to contact with them by a possessed person. Do you have a jinn yourself? Any family members or friends that this has happened to? Have you seen jinns before?

me personally no but I’ve been attacked by my cousins jinn in somalia whilst she had one of her jinn episodes. She was chasing me around the house with a knife. Her jinn only comes out and makes an appearance when you make her angry. I must admit hearing the jinn speak in Somali was the funniest thing ever. Imagine a jinn telling you I’m from this xaafad I was so gobsmacked:mjlol:the jinn only attacked me on that one occasion all because I read a Quran verse out loud to provoke him. Usually when she has these jinn attacks he just stares at me and insults my aunt. I believe she has something called mingiis if I remember correctly. I also remember going to a few quraan saars and seeing habaryars spazz out subhanallah it was a scary experience witnessing that at a young age.

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Ahhh yes wallahi I remember my first interaction with the supernatural. I was 12 I think and it was a few years back. So one day I was asleep and it was like 3 am and I heard Quran verses being repeat over and over and over again. So I ignore it and continue to sleep. And then my grandma woke up me up for school so I got up. This was when my uncle was living with us. So I get up and ask him “why are you reading Quran all over” and he continues reading it loud and loud. It was Baqara I don’t remember but imagine someone keep reading “alhamdullahi rabil calaameen” “alhamdullahi rabil calaameen”. So I get ready for school and then my dad and grandpa try to get my uncle to stop reading and get up. But he throws a punch and started yelling at the top of his lungs, my mom rushed me out of the house and threw me off at school. Later I found out that he was possessed and my grandma got scared for her son so she called some sheikhs. It was so weird.

Now fast forward to 2020, he’s living life in Somalia got married with 3 kids. He says America was the worst for him and he’s glad he left. Wallahi that was such a weird incident

Last edited:
Alright so one night like last summer i was on the verge catching some Z's my eyes were closed and everything and i decided to open my eyes just out of the blue, so when i did the first thing I saw was some dark figure that was standing in my closet, it wasn't moving or anything but i thought it was a jinn to me its body was made of fire and the tips of the flame was all moving, i think it was only a few seconds but i bursted the f*ck outta my room ran down the stairs like there was no tomorrow and told my parents about it, my dad was laughing and my mom told me to say audhubillah read ayatul kursi and flip my pillow but there was no way in hell i was gonna go back to my room so i decided to sleep on the couch for a few days, when i did went back to sleeping in my own room i kept the lights on for a while, that shit traumatized me. I was also dealing with some other issues then though maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me

Ah the memories

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I used to help out my Quran teacher during his eventful Ruqya sessions with possessed people. They'd usually cry and beg for mercy, they try to intimidate you and beg you if intimidation doesn't work.

I had one encounter in ceerigaabo somaliland on August 2009.

My uncle was possessed and ruqayah was being done on him, i went into the room where it was being done, and my uncle turned around gave a scary clown face and said my name with an evil laugh.

I just stood there in shock.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What’s your experiences with them if you have any? Or if you’ve come in to contact with them by a possessed person. Do you have a jinn yourself? Any family members or friends that this has happened to? Have you seen jinns before?

me personally no but I’ve been attacked by my cousins jinn in somalia whilst she had one of her jinn episodes. She was chasing me around the house with a knife. Her jinn only comes out and makes an appearance when you make her angry. I must admit hearing the jinn speak in Somali was the funniest thing ever. Imagine a jinn telling you I’m from this xaafad I was so gobsmacked:mjlol:the jinn only attacked me on that one occasion all because I read a Quran verse out loud to provoke him. Usually when she has these jinn attacks he just stares at me and insults my aunt. I believe she has something called mingiis if I remember correctly. I also remember going to a few quraan saars and seeing habaryars spazz out subhanallah it was a scary experience witnessing that at a young age.

As a spokeswoman for JINN

1604323896306.png

Trending