Jinn

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I haven’t seen you post in a while ayeeyo macaan where have you been and when did you become a sheikh

I have been busy in the women association of Jinn exorcism. We have removed Jinn on at least 4 women. Currently are in a coma hospital recovering. One has come out of her coma and is doing good.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

2 jinns
1608661967845.jpeg

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Sends chills down my spine hearing the jinn laugh:damn:
It's nothing compared to this one. I still haven't gotten over the trauma of watching this as a kid.

Hooyo used to make us watch all kinds of weird stuff, the video above, the legendary tomato with Allah's name, the shahada in German trees, trees doing sujood etc. :faysalwtf:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"Waryaa, ma i maqlaysaa Jinni?":cryinglaughsmiley:

Did he post his toll whats up number in the end of the video? Is this a business now? Jinn business is serious!

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Seems like Yasir Qadi is a fraud, I am having difficulty believing that he interviewed a Jinn.

Most likely made up that story, most of these people who are possessed suffer from mental illness.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Seems like Yasir Qadi is a fraud, I am having difficulty believing that he interviewed a Jinn.

Most likely made up that story, most of these people who are possessed suffer from mental illness.

Please walaal, leave my Sheikh alone. He is the best there is, completely un-contaminated by ego or vanity.

The only thing i find him in short coming, is when he gets involved in current affairs, defending muslims across the world, which to his credit is not a fault to have, but i rather him be lazer focus on the word of God

Last edited:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Did he post his toll whats up number in the end of the video? Is this a business now? Jinn business is serious!
Yeah, if you call those numbers you can have an online cilaaj session with him. :icon lol: Quraan-saar is a booming business now!

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It's nothing compared to this one. I still haven't gotten over the trauma of watching this as a kid.

Hooyo used to make us watch all kinds of weird stuff, the video above, the legendary tomato with Allah's name, the shahada in German trees, trees doing sujood etc. :faysalwtf:
where do u recon i could by this gremlin