Jinn Possession and Exorcism in Somalia

I have contacted every sorcerer and sixir magician and sheikh I know.

till this day none of them accepted my offer of us being locked in a room whilst I have an AK47 and they use their powers against me.

Man I remember the Shaqaalo of my house got possessed when I was in Garowe some scary shit wallahi.

Did they get violent?

The first month I live in Hargeisa, our maid also got possessed. She fainted in front of our front door, singing love songs as we got ready for school lol. Apparently, the insii (?) of a man that she rejected possessed her...

I have contacted every sorcerer and sixir magician and sheikh I know.

till this day none of them accepted my offer of us being locked in a room whilst I have an AK47 and they use their powers against me.
So.... You’ve come across people who perform sixir.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
tenor.gif
If I was those pastors, I would have shown her what real jinns do:diddyass:

Did they get violent?

The first month I live in Hargeisa, our maid also got possessed. She fainted in front of our front door, singing love songs as we got ready for school lol. Apparently, the insii (?) of a man that she rejected possessed her...
Same exact situation here... she rejected a man and apparently he gave her sixir through that I guess. She got all violent and started walking around in circles like an autistic person. We locked her in a room until she calmed down. I read some Quran on her and threw some water but she kept on telling me to shut up because the Quran was hurting the “jinn” inside her. She later calmed down and explained to us how she got it.

Same exact situation here... she rejected a man and apparently he gave her sixir through that I guess. She got all violent and started walking around in circles like an autistic person. We locked her in a room until she calmed down. I read some Quran on her and threw some water but she kept on telling me to shut up because the Quran was hurting the “jinn” inside her. She later calmed down and explained to us how she got it.

Scary shit... Alxamdulliah, I've haven't seen a possessed person go violent yet. Did the tone of her voice change?

Alot sickness is caused by jinn but other are natural, for example anxiety, depression are caused by jinn. they are stories woman don't want the other woman to conceive so she will cause miscarriage, alot things that happens in seen world has been done in unseen world. Everything you see in the seen world is the end result of the unseen

Last edited:
Why are so many people back home possessed? They all seem to have jinns or sixir on them. Especially the women. There is this sheekh named Sheekh Rusheeye I've been binge watching on YouTube. He travels all around Somalia providing exorcisms. Although he says that he makes no money from it, it seems like it could be a lucrative business. He's got a whole team and xaruun in Muqdishu.

What's your thoughts on this?
Tht is haram to use Islam for money

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
kii wayna

here he is he even said if they don't get cured shoot me in the head lol

He just has a good Imaan thats all. Lots of Somalis do not believe in doctors. I know 5 HIV suffering people who refuse to go to the Doctor, saying i am 'gaalo'! I am just waiting for reality to catch up with them

Can't believe some people don't believe in jinn.

It is part of your iman to believe in the unseen, it is one of the pillars if you do not believe in the unseen you cannot be a muslim its an oxymoron.

Theres a whole surah called suratul Jinn.. whats wrong with some of you people this is beyond ignorance.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Can't believe some people don't believe in jinn.

It is part of your iman to believe in the unseen, it is one of the pillars if you do not believe in the unseen you cannot be a muslim its an oxymoron.

Theres a whole surah called suratul Jinn.. whats wrong with some of you people this is beyond ignorance.

Can you take whatever is in me out ....

Trending