jilbaab

so for a few years now , ive been experimenting in wearing the jilbaab. i dont know why but i fell like it make me close to allah swt , however the older aunties tell me that im acting like an old lady. i don't even know what that means? what your take on jilbaab ? and how do you guys stay closer to allah swt?

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I stay close to Allah SWT by praying read quran and it helps too I feel relaxed and I play better in basketball alhamdullah

Btw the Jilbaab is good

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I promise you the older habaryars will have something to say no matter what you wear or do so who cares. Wear the jilbaab if you are happy with it and it brings you closer to Allah ♥️

I wear it sometimes outside of work just because I think it looks beautiful and elegant. Low effort but just stunning imo.

I have girls in my family that go to uni/work with a jilbab and it’s absolutely doable in the UK. Go for it.
Its your body and its your life to live .

How stay close to Allah?
Sis its a lifeling struggle and that’s okay.
Keep good company.
Eliminate the really destructive sins (e.g music).
Visit the Haram regularly if you can (travelling the world is overrated)
Be good to those around you and dont belittle the small good deeds.

Most importantly,
Engage in weekly quran class/knowledge class!
...You can’t grow if you’re not learning. Those 5 min imam boosters on youtube are like cheap dopamine- it will not sustain.

You got this.The Lord is always ready to recieve you and He is as you think of Him.

Trending