Jiiqle near Adan Manyare, Gashaamo woreda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a fortune waiting to be exploited :banderas:

Segulle caynaanshe territory? Also what's the chance that suldaan xirsi Amaan might of lead a section of beesha through there at one point?

Bohol

VIP
Looks like a fortune waiting to be exploited :banderas:

Segulle caynaanshe territory? Also what's the chance that suldaan xirsi Amaan might of lead a section of beesha through there at one point?

Yes it is Xirsi Cismaan territory. Xirsi Amaan was originally stationed in Togdheer
area before the expansion south. A lot of reer Caynaanshe I meet always talk
about Gashaamo, ileen meeshu wa barwaaqo.

:banderas:

Bohol

VIP
It's agricultural potential is off the roof niyo reer caynaanshe waa laandheer asal ah tolow :obama:

Are there any farming communities there?

Lol Reer Caynaanshe and farming is non existence. It is grazing land for H-Y camels and other livestock, that is why H-Y have
the most camels, they own the best lands in Haud.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Lol Reer Caynaanshe and farming is non existence. It is grazing land for H-Y camels and other livestock, that is why H-Y have
Loool this man said they own the best land in the hawd.Wallahi DukeofXaar is a comedian.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
HY are new comers into the Hawd compared to HA.HA been there since Axmad gurey time.HY only expanded there maybe in the last 100 years.You don't anything about the Hawd.Stick to being an expert on your dusty Sanaag tuulos

Suldaanka guud should pull some strings and find investors with in beesha.. With in a few years and some Capitol investment this could be turned in to a fortune

Bohol

VIP
Suldaanka guud should pull some strings and find investors with in beesha.. With in a few years and some Capitol investment this could be turned in to a fortune

The Reer Caynaanshe are smart as you can see they made the previously small town Gashaamo a big city now. They do things
on low-key and don't brag.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
HA can be found all the way to Harar(Check Richard Burton book).I also personally know many hararis who tell me they are HA.This dusty HY doesn't even know anything.You can't farm and you are just dumb geeljires.We have been there and intermix with locals since we were there for a longer.You can't deny you are newcomers like in Hargeisa.Fucking qaxooti running all the time :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Bohol

VIP
@SuldaanSeven Check out @CrazyWadaad claming Harar, he is reduced to begging Hararis and Oromos for land.
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Forget about Harar my ancestors past Harar all the way to Nazret.While you malnourished niggas were giving your daughters to Jibril Abokor for some cuunto.Smh have some shame warya

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
SM took lands and areas by force and intermarried with the locals by taking their women.Damn gaajo Yonis

Bohol

VIP
@SuldaanSeven Today HA have no deegaan in Haud.
Tiny Xarshin woreda is shared with Arap, that is about it Lol. Have you seen
how small their land is also inside Somaliland? I'd be mad as well if my land
was small both sides of the border ahah.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Lol we are the wealthiest Somalis in the Hawd.We are in Addis,DireDawa,Harar,Jigjigga ,Nazret and other major cities.Why you are happy about a well.Talk about the mentality of Geeljire gaajo Yonis

Bohol

VIP
Bucur Bucayr kid don't try to hijack my thread. There isn't any wealthy known HA's, they don't have anything compared to the wealth of Amina Hersi Mooge (richest woman in Uganda), H-Y women make money in real estate, while HA women work in fucking street...

You asked for it :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.