Jigjiga University

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

It looks like there are more habeshas attending jigjiga University than somalis ? I thought majority of the people in jigjiga were somalis.

So what they're just innocent civilians studying for a better life. Just because Habesha have evil individuals amongst their leaderships doesn't mean they are all bad or suspicious

Habesha women (who are healthy) :banderas:

Last edited:

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
So what they're just innocent civilians studying for a better life. Just because Habesha have evil individuals amongst their leaderships doesn't mean they are all bad or suspicious
I'm not complaining about them. Im just curious to know why somalis are getting outnumbered at their local university since almost all of the inhabitants in jigjiga and K5 as a whole are somalis.

I'm not complaining about them. Im just curious to know why somalis are getting outnumbered at their local university since almost all of the inhabitants in jigjiga and K5 as a whole are somalis.

Abiy wants the ethnicities to mix with each other to further unite Ethiopia it seems. Somalis only make up 5 million out of 100+ million....you shouldn't be surprised

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Abiy wants the ethnicities to mix with each other to further unite Ethiopia it seems. Somalis only make up 5 million out of 100+ million....you shouldn't be surprised
That's actually a good idea. Xalimos can at least learn how to dress and eat healthy from habesha women. I support it 👍

Dhabodilf Amxaaro neftegena lapdogs officials are responsible for the influx of oromo and xaaboosh in Jigjiga and if locals won't stand up say goodbye to the city as it will soon belong to Reer Amxaaro speakers!!

It looks like there are more habeshas attending jigjiga University than somalis ? I thought majority of the people in jigjiga were somalis.
In Ethiopia, students get assigned to universities based on their major. There are Somali students in Hawassa,Mekelle,Haramaya Universities & more.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
In Ethiopia, students get assigned to universities based on their major. There are Somali students in Hawassa,Mekelle,Haramaya Universities & more.
Ethiopian universities also have dorms. Do students who get assigned to a non-local unis get financial support from the government ?

A friend of mine who is a lecturer at jigjiga university told me that only 4 out of his 46 class attendants are somalis and currently there is no difference between debrebirhan or gondar university and jigjiga university as most of the lecturers, staffs and students are dominated by other ethiopians

But whats is more weird is that there are a dozen of universities in amhara kilil alone which are all well built and equipped than jigjiga university and somalis got only this one but still get outnumbered in their single poorly equiped one

Whether they infiltrate or displace somalis its equally deadly and unacceptable, imagine your daughter going out with her HIV positive amahran classmate at saturday evening 😂😂😂 thats what awoowos back home are concerned about

I have seen the statistics of the distribution of HIV among Ethiopian regions and somali region was among the highest just next to addisababa diredawa and gambela region

Bro somalis in other universities are negligible, are u sure u say hawassa or mekelle😂😂😂

I am 100% sure that there are no more than 50 somalis on average out of 40-50k students in these universities you mentioned except haramaya which is not that much far from diredawa

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
A friend of mine who is a lecturer at jigjiga university told me that only 4 out of his 46 class attendants are somalis and currently there is no difference between debrebirhan or gondar university and jigjiga university as most of the lecturers, staffs and students are dominated by other ethiopians

But whats is more weird is that there are a dozen of universities in amhara kilil alone which are all well built and equipped than jigjiga university and somalis got only this one but still get outnumbered in their single poorly equiped one
Damn somalis are getting forced out of the only public uni they have in DDS. What other unis are high school graduates resorting to ? Are there those useless private unis run by somalis in DDS like the ones in somalia ?

Bro, this is literally an invasion, I have heard also and it was highlighted several times in this forum that most of the public servant jobs are reserved to the amhara while somalis are only getting negligible underpaid post.
Somalis needs to wake up and get their shit together or they will be sidelined and colonized in their own kilil.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Somalis are actually represented proportional in nearby universities with about 5-6% enrollment rates.

In Jigjiga University Somalis are about 31% which would place them at about 6-7k students. Somalis in Ethiopia at total have about 10K students in proper universities for reference thats more or less proportional to Somalia maybe including its churning of fake degrees/universities.

Whats shocking is that we hold very few numbers in Dire Dhabe only around 4-5% when we are significantly higher then that in the city
2D382BA4-BF5B-4BB2-A1A7-55E71B1EDACA.png

D5605824-3655-4B8A-AE34-A8DA8439A077.png

A large reason why there is not larger enrollement rates of Somalis is because their is a shortage of Somali teachers and most people dont know Amharic so receive very limited training. Recently Qabri Dehre university was launched simultaneously with a Somali teacher training facility to solve this. With that though Somalis will be capped at ~60% enrollment like Amharas in their region and will be encouraged more into Dire Dhabe and Haramaya among others. That is if Ethiopia doesnt devolve into confederalism.

Trending

Latest posts