Jigjiga Is Beautiful

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I wish I went there when I was in Ethiopia. I only went to Harar and Dire. Harar was great for historical reasons but the town is 'sleepy' not much activity whatsoever, not much character or difference to Dire Dawa either, beyond it's history and it's strange urban lay-out which seems to be an 'ancient' style because everywhere is 'cramped' like with lane-ways. Anyways it's obvious Harar isn't built modern era, it's following a different urban lay-out to the 'grid' system of the modern era.

Dire Dawa was TOTALLY SHIT. I was expecting much more from the 2nd largest city in Addis. Wallahi Dire is DEAD as hell. I will check out Jigjiga one day definitely.

I wish I went there when I was in Ethiopia. I only went to Harar and Dire. Harar was great for historical reasons but the town is 'sleepy' not much activity whatsoever, not much character or difference to Dire Dawa either, beyond it's history and it's strange urban lay-out which seems to be an 'ancient' style because everywhere is 'cramped' like with lane-ways. Anyways it's obvious Harar isn't built modern era, it's following a different urban lay-out to the 'grid' system of the modern era.

Dire Dawa was TOTALLY SHIT. I was expecting much more from the 2nd largest city in Addis. Wallahi Dire is DEAD as hell. I will check out Jigjiga one day definitely.
Say Diri Dabe and not Dire Dawa. We are not habashis :farole:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Say Diri Dabe and not Dire Dawa. We are not habashis :farole:

Dire definitely is a shame for 2nd largest city, it felt like a sleepy town, khat is terrible wallahi, not much activity after 1 PM. Addis was bustling center though. That Khat shit makes the town go to sleep, it's like ghost town when u walking thru the street after 1

Trending

Latest posts