Jigjiga elders: We are Ethiopians and Somalis should mind their business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Find them and post. I dare you to find "ONLF crimes"

So now you're claiming the ONLF are innocent? What are they, a bunch of Sufis and non violent activists? :camby:

I'm not going to waste another second on a terrorist supporter. I hope this case becomes policy and every one of your terrorist kin in Somalia are deported back to Ethiopia. :manny:

So now you're claiming the ONLF are innocent? What are they, a bunch of Sufis and non violent activists? :camby:

I'm not going to waste another second on a terrorist supporter. I hope this case becomes policy and every one of your terrorist kin in Somalia are deported back to Ethiopia. :manny:
How are u a staff member :ayaanswag:

I thought one usually has to be sane :ileycry:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

You seem to be alarmed at "ONLF terrorists" than alshabab.

Sxb lets be upfront, because when Ethiopia collapses which it will soon, the Somali region will join Somalia/Djibouti, because the consequence of Ogaden robbing that region for itself will be Civil War, because no sane Dir, Hawiye and Isaaq will allow their kins to be ruled by an Darood.
But they don't mind being ruled by Ethiopian? Where are the dir, hawiye and isaaq militias now? You sum up how the average Somali thinks.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
There are no dirs., isaaqs and hawiyes in Ogaden :kanyeshrug:
the ambassador of Ethiopia to Somalia is Hawiye:siilaanyosmile:
Every clan in the Somali region has a representative in the regional government. Dirs, Hawiyes, and isaaqs live in that region and are part of the government.

Can we focus on somalia focus on our regions then move one make money AFTER THAT FUND rebel movements and when Somali Galbeed gets its freedom make them a state and tell them to focus on themselfs!

So isaaqs can't be ogadenis? I have family in xarshin which is a part of ogaden & they're 100% isaaq:mahubowtf:

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending