Jigjiga elders: We are Ethiopians and Somalis should mind their business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Somalis have no problem with Somali Galbeed (as it was known formerly) joining Somalia in the future when Ethiopia breaks up.
Who cares about "most somalis" opinion when the most important are the ones who inhabit these areas? So you believe all of the somali regions will be under the Somalia government? Which means you think the Isaaqs want to join Somalia?

You're a bit naive :siilaanyolaugh:

Bohol

VIP
Who cares about "most somalis" opinion when the most important are the ones who inhabit these areas? So you believe all of the somali regions will be under the Somalia government? Which means you think the Isaaqs want to join Somalia?

You're a bit naive :siilaanyolaugh:

The Isaaq and Dir would rather have their areas joined to Somalia/Djibouti than be part of a independent "Ogadeni" state.:siilaanyolaugh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Well, if I had to weigh in on their tactics, I would say they are justified. I'm just against them because they're impractical and unrealistic. But I'm cool with who they torture and kill etc. because the other side is doing much worse. What's your dog in the fight anyway? Arent you Isaaq?
:manny:

I knew you were an ONLF sympathizer. :susp:

Where did you get the idea that I'm Isaaq? I'm Kablalah. Much like we supported Gabyow (aun) over Jess, we support the noble Abdi Iley over the nefarious forces of the ONLF. :manny:

The Isaaq and Dir would rather have their areas joined to Somalia/Djibouti than be part of a independent "Ogadeni" state.:siilaanyolaugh:
Hmm. You're being vague. I take it you're referring to Somaliland as Somalia? If so, it's a fact Isaaqs would join their people. & you clearly seem opposed to Ogaden being it's own state :damn:

I don't know much about the loyalty of ogadenis (only daroods) to Somalia. What can Somalia do for the region is the big question? :farmajoyaab:
Didn't Somalia give the ethiopians an important Ogaden independence fighter? :gaasdrink:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I knew you were an ONLF sympathizer. :susp:

Where did you get the idea that I'm Isaaq? I'm Kablalah. Much like we supported Gabyow (aun) over Jess, we support the noble Abdi Iley over the nefarious forces of the ONLF. :manny:
This is what the bloated crook aka Iley is doing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, unlike you I have principle and will call out bullshit even by my clan. Illey is my subclan but f*ck him anyway :kanyeshrug:

Bohol

VIP
Hmm. You're being vague. I take it you're referring to Somaliland as Somalia? If so, it's a fact Isaaqs would join their people. & you clearly seem opposed to Ogaden being it's own state :damn:

I don't know much about the loyalty of ogadenis (only daroods) to Somalia. What can Somalia do for the region is the big question? :farmajoyaab:
Didn't Somalia give the ethiopians an important Ogaden independence fighter? :gaasdrink:

I am not against a independent Ogaden state however those groups I mentioned would put their respective areas as part of those
nations in any event. Those are the facts.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
I am not against a independent Ogaden state however those groups I mentioned would put their respective areas as part of those
nations in any event. Those are the facts.

Sxb lets be upfront, because when Ethiopia collapses which it will soon, the Somali region will join Somalia/Djibouti, because the consequence of Ogaden robbing that region for itself will be Civil War, because no sane Dir, Hawiye and Isaaq will allow their kins to be ruled by an Darood.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Sxb lets be upfront, because when Ethiopia collapses which it will soon, the Somali region will join Somalia/Djibouti, because the consequence of Ogaden robbing that region for itself will be Civil War, because no sane Dir, Hawiye and Isaaq will allow their kins to be ruled by an Darood.
There are no dirs., isaaqs and hawiyes in Ogaden :kanyeshrug:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It is a matter of history. The Isaaq and Dir areas were called reserve area/Haud and never Ogaden.
Who called them that? It's Ogaden man. Stop trying to change things up. I'm cool with letting millions of people from other clans in and changing the demographics, so long as that happens everywhere else (SL, PL etc.)

Bohol

VIP
Who called them that? It's Ogaden man. Stop trying to change things up. I'm cool with letting millions of people from other clans in and changing the demographics, so long as that happens everywhere else (SL, PL etc.)

Haud/Hawd is a old Somali name it means the land of thorn-bushes and grasslands.

Example: Xalxalis, Gashaamo.

2gy1rol.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This is what the bloated crook aka Iley is doing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, unlike you I have principle and will call out bullshit even by my clan. Illey is my subclan but f*ck him anyway :kanyeshrug:

Bullshit. Your condemnation is one sided. Why don't you show us the crimes of the ONLF?

The Isaaqs have always lived in the area you know as Ogaden. Up north next to the Somaliland border. U just never knew & thought it was exclusively Darood

Status
Not open for further replies.