Jigjiga elders: We are Ethiopians and Somalis should mind their business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Odayaasha Dhaqanka Ogaadeen Ee Kililka Shanaad Oo Jigjiga Kaga Hadlay Arinta Qalbidhagax Ee Itoobiya Loo Dhiibay.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Take it with a grain of salt, Ethiopia is a virtual police state. They don't want their family members to disappear in the night.

Bohol

VIP
Understand that Jigjiga is diverse and some of the Issa and Isaaq clans there will do anything to sabotage darood. I wouldn't be surprised if they were he ones saying this. And Ethiopia is a police state so they don't want to end up like qalbi dagax.

I guess you can't read Somali. "Odayaasha Dhaqanka Ogaadeen Ee Kililka Shanaad Oo Jigjiga Kaga Hadlay Arinta Qalbidhagax Ee Itoobiya Loo Dhiibay."

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Lol I didn't watch the video. My bad. In that case I'm going with the 'police state' explanation. Or they're just stupid ogadeens.

Only "stupid ogadeens" support the terrorist organization known as the ONLF. Most do not support them and are happily living their lives in DDSI, Jubbaland and Kenya.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
@Duke of Bohol My reer miyi cousin from daroor (Who was in hargeisa while i was there) was telling me how everytime iley shows up they were forced to welcome him even though the people were against him

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Only "stupid ogadeens" support the terrorist organization known as the ONLF. Most do not support them and are happily living their lives in DDSI, Jubbaland and Kenya.
There are many stupid ogadens, some that support the government (that tortures and kidnaps people) and some that support ONLF, morons that spend their days in the woods chasing a goal that is literally impossible. So there are many stupid ogadens.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
There are many stupid ogadens, some that support the government (that tortures and kidnaps people) and some that support ONLF, morons that spend their days in the woods chasing a goal that is literally impossible. So there are many stupid ogadens.

So the ONLF doesn't torture, rape, kidnap, and kill innocent people?:cosbyhmm:

It is a matter of history. The Isaaq and Dir areas were called reserve area/Haud and never Ogaden.
Yes, i've read about that. However, most just include those as Ogaden. Darood people would be pissed if those areas went to Somaliland & Djibouti.

:damnmusic:..
*when you realize you're writing back n forth with the staff member of the site :ooh::browtf:

Bohol

VIP
Yes, i've read about that. However, most just include those as Ogaden. Darood people would be pissed if those areas went to Somaliland & Djibouti.

:damnmusic:..
*when you realize you're writing back n forth with the staff member of the site :ooh::browtf:

Most Somalis have no problem with Somali Galbeed (as it was known formerly) joining Somalia in the future when Ethiopia breaks up.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
So the ONLF doesn't torture, rape, kidnap, and kill innocent people?:cosbyhmm:
Well, if I had to weigh in on their tactics, I would say they are justified. I'm just against them because they're impractical and unrealistic. But I'm cool with who they torture and kill etc. because the other side is doing much worse. What's your dog in the fight anyway? Arent you Isaaq?
:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.