Jhené Aiko posted this on her story

Just that tiiiiny percent. and she claimed her baby daddy beat her so she can sleep with Big Sean. this girl is off :urgh:
YOOOO I KNEW THAT SHE WAS MANIPULATIVE BUT WTF :jcoleno: I’m literally gonna cry about this because she’s one of the only female R&B singers I like

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wait what’s that. They look like those medicine men during the Plague

LOL

What plague? The Black plague? I can't have enough documentary about the black plague. It gives me involuntary orgasm :(

LOL

What plague? The Black plague? I can't have enough documentary about the black plague. It gives me involuntary orgasm :(
Tbh I don’t even know what you mean by that but nor do I wanna know it.

Yes the Black Plague that occurred back in the medieval times in Europe

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tbh I don’t even know what you mean by that but nor do I wanna know it.

Yes the Black Plague that occurred back in the medieval times in Europe

tbh you are always smoking weed. will i ever see u sober?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
YOOOO I KNEW THAT SHE WAS MANIPULATIVE BUT WTF :jcoleno: I’m literally gonna cry about this because she’s one of the only female R&B singers I like
She’s bleh I like SZA more and her weird ass too. Summer Walker’s problamatic ass. Only Frank Ocean is doing well unbothered

It’s like all these RNB hippie fairy singers are cursed and just creepy in general. :damedamn:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don’t look like a sober person to me👀 since you’re soo spiritual you gotta be high

Well being spiritual is a form of High-rity huuno! U should aim for it. U pray your Salat. Pay your Zakat. Fasting is still hard for me, but i am getting there

1612373180867.png

She’s bleh I like SZA more and her weird ass too. Summer Walker’s problamatic ass. Only Frank Ocean is doing well unbothered

It’s like all these RNB hippie fairy singers are cursed and just creepy in general. :damedamn:
Yo Summer Walker tanked which is really really sad if you think about it because she could have been ITTT.

SZA is the definition of perfect:dzmxmmb: she’s my current favourite R&B singer.

I think Frank Ocean stopped making music ever since His brother got killed if I’m sure?

Either wayyy hopefully R&B will have a revival like hiphop had this decade. Artists like Kehlani and Tinashé never got popular because Pop and hip hop was dominant during their peaks

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Yo Summer Walker tanked which is really really sad if you think about it because she could have been ITTT.

SZA is the definition of perfect:dzmxmmb: she’s my current favourite R&B singer.

I think Frank Ocean stopped making music ever since His brother got killed if I’m sure?

Either wayyy hopefully R&B will have a revival like hiphop had this decade. Artists like Kehlani and Tinashé never got popular because Pop and hip hop was dominant during their peaks
Summer Walker has a bomb voice. She just should have kept herself quiet. Where is her manager? Loool and i feel sorry for her poor baby. Shes going to feed the poor thing grass and organic air. Shes just musty in general :susp:
1612373474615.jpeg

SZA is cute but just.. weird. The whole lying about her freckles, lying about her religion saying she’s muslim and wore a hijab in elementary (there’s no photo of her at that age with a hijab), using Allah in her name (szA=allah). Her bloody naked photoshoot. She’s one of those kids at school who lie to fit in with the class. But she throws some nice bangers.
giphy.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Summer Walker has a bomb voice. She just should have kept herself quiet. Where is her manager? Loool and i feel sorry for her poor baby. Shes going to feed the poor thing grass and organic air. Shes just musty in general :susp:
View attachment 169479

SZA is cute but just.. weird. The whole lying about her freckles, lying about her religion saying she’s muslim and wore a hijab in elementary (there’s no photo of her at that age with a hijab), using Allah in her name (szA=allah). Her bloody naked photoshoot. She’s one of those kids at school who lie to fit in with the class. But she throws some nice bangers.
giphy.gif

Nayaa your lesbianism is showing, tone it down. No dua in the world can help you here dearest lil muslimaah

View attachment 169479

giphy.gif
Whyyyyy she could have just took a morning after pil or even should have went through an Abortion because she really will have problems in the future, she’s basically almost jobless and lost her hype.

Tbh that theory is interesting 👀 her dad is a known Muslim but no one has pictures of her wearing a hijab

Trending

Latest posts