Jewish Zionist bankers caused Turkish lira currency crisis, governing party official says

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Man the jews have been a funny ppl since moses's time. From worshipping a calf to owning half of the world. What would we do without the jews?

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

They certainly have proved more useful for human development than Somalis and Turks put together

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Jews also made Somalia a shithole and forced your parents into a refugee camp.... don’t forget, Jews are also responsible for you dropping out of high school and being stuck in a dead end job. It’s the Jews mayn, not our shitty actions, not the Turkish crap economy

Jews are also responsible for the creation of jeegaan being the only lethal Somali bullies.

Samira

Almost all the investors are “kafirs” and many of them are from Jewish backgrounds. If the lira falls further, inflation will rise and prices will skyrocket for the Turkish consumers. Many will find very tough to buy bread. Qatar threw at him $15,000,000, 000 as if it could wrest the declination of the lira. With Trump in power, if your exports/trade with America exceeds double digits and imports from them are much lower, kiss his ass, otherwise, he could cause you lots of damages. Emperor Erdogan is now looking towards the Bricks countries whose economies are based producing similar products as Turkey to wage a counter to the lira. Most of them are mangoe economies who already found the futility of their concept. When the lira hits rock bottom, the emperor will release the American pastor and by then, it’s too little too late.

"When the lira hits rock bottom, the emperor will release the American pastor and by then, it’s too little too late"

Trump 5------------- Erdogan 0

Turkey Frees Pastor Andrew Brunson, Easing Tensions With U.S.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/12/world/europe/turkey-us-pastor-andrew-brunson.html

Muji

VIP
Dammit @Samira i didn’t take you to be Jew conspiracy theorist

Lol I don’t think she is

This is more a show and tell of the lunacy of Turks.

She believes Satan and darkness are the only omnipotent force that can help her destroy the universe. Supporting Muslim jihad (in her words) would help bring the universe to an end sooner and unite her with her father Satan. She’s made it so that death and destruction are her only aims and supporting Turkey bringing back old anti-Semitic folktales is a good way of doing this. @Samira is this about right?

VixR

Veritas
Lol I don’t think she is

She believes Satan and darkness are the only omnipotent force that can help her destroy the universe. Supporting Muslim jihad (in her words) would help bring the universe to an end sooner and unite her with her father Satan. She’s made it so that death and destruction are her only aims and supporting Turkey bringing back old anti-Semitic folktales is a good way of doing this. @Samira is this about right?
Something about the idea of a Somali satanist is intriguing stuff..don’t you just want to run into her at an after-rave?

I keep getting invited to a sweat lodge, but I’m apprehensive about the chants and also of dying of heat stroke. I feel like if I had @Samira with me, I’d be all set.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Lol I don’t think she is

You make it sound like it's bad, but yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts