Jewish Women are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They have a pretty high IQ and they are cute.
If they weren't jews, that's be fine.
here's some pictures of them:
molly-tolsky.jpg

wig.jpg

Baghdadi-09.jpg

wigs-orthodox-01-heronew.png

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Why did you tag this as religion?

Jews are a race more than a religion. They are a racist cult who believe they were chosen by God as some superior beings lol

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Why did you tag this as religion?

Jews are a race more than a religion. They are a racist cult who believe they were chosen by God as some superior beings lol

(((the Chosen ones))) ,
but I kinda like them though they've been kicked out of more than 100 countries and still they are the most powerful ethnic-religious group in the planet. They are everywhere :drakelaugh:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
(((the Chosen ones))) ,
but I kinda like them though they've been kicked out of more than 100 countries and still they are the most powerful ethnic-religious group in the planet. They are everywhere :drakelaugh:

I like the orthodox Jewish community as well, Somalis should aspire to create communities like them

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I like the orthodox Jewish community as well, Somalis should aspire to create communities like them

They are good at everything, from Music to Nobel Prize! We should aspire to be like them.
Less of tribal and clan wars, more of the Community part

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
They are good at everything, from Music to Nobel Prize! We should aspire to be like them.
Less of tribal and clan wars, more of the Community part

I didn’t say inspire to be like normal Jews, but the Orthodox Jews in Stamford hill are living the ideal life.

They have their own schools, ambulances, police and floors in hospitals.

They have a pretty high IQ and they are cute.
If they weren't jews, that's be fine.
here's some pictures of them:
molly-tolsky.jpg

wig.jpg

Baghdadi-09.jpg

wigs-orthodox-01-heronew.png
i swear if i got interested in a jewish girl and she was checking for me as well i would get with her. they are the people of the book after all.
our childern would have a big network wealthy jewish connections.
what is Palestinian again???

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
i swear if i got interested in a jewish girl and she was checking for me as well i would get with her. they are the people of the book after all.
our childern would have a big network wealthy jewish connections.
what is Palestinian again???

With the jewish girl, your kids will have a higher IQ and better quality of life,
but with the arabic girl, you kids will have an identity crisis and will support a non-existing country (palestine):drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Jewish women are the perfect package but keep an eye out for those million genetic diseases they bring into the family.

With Somalis being so inbred, I'm surprised that we aren't worse off than them.

I think the fact that Jewish people are to this day so significant is proof that Abrahamic religion (specifically Islam) is the way to go.

Otherwise, I don't think they'd even exist at this point.

with an arabic girl you kids will have an identity crisis :chrisfreshhah:

Would your kid not inherit an identity crisis from you marrying a Jew? Being the product of two incredibly homogeneous ethnicities, having to live with being half-African and half-k*ke. Being from two very religious groups, having to pick one. Knowing that there's literally nobody else in the world like you. Probably gonna end up looking like this, though, to be fair:

upload_2018-12-9_18-11-47.png

Shalom, Bar Rosen-Hassan!

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-9_18-10-43.png
    upload_2018-12-9_18-10-43.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 220
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts