Jewish lady wear Hijab??

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
So I came across this tiktoker who I thought as a muslima hijabi, but plot twist waa yahuud who wears the hijab, and im SHOOK. :mindblown:
This is so weirddd:gucciwhat:

I cant tell if she is doing this for clout or is this what jewish women are suppose to do religiously :ohhh:

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
They cover. Lots of women from diff religions cover their head. Sikhs, Jews, Baha'i etc.
Really? cuz the jews that I be seeing dont do that. She is the first jew that i have ever seen dressing modestly.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
So I came across this tiktoker who I thought as a muslima hijabi, but plot twist waa yahuud who wears the hijab, and im SHOOK. :mindblown:
This is so weirddd:gucciwhat:

I cant tell if she is doing this for clout or is this what jewish women are suppose to do religiously :ohhh:
Itโ€™s pretty common in all Abraham religions especially orthodox Christians and Jews but since both their books were edited over the years and the Quran wasnโ€™t we kept the tradition and they didnโ€™t. Non the less Iโ€™ve seen orthdoox Christian ethiopian women wearing it full time

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'd occasionally have to pass through a Jewish neighbourhood in Antwerp. A lot of their women cover up with scarves or wear a fake wig. They take over entire footpaths outside of their synagogues because men and women have to be separated.

I've seen Christian women cover up too, but they're less serious about it than religious Jews.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
That girl is definitely catfishing as a Hijabi though. I've never seen them wear it like that, plus the make-up combo. She looks Arab.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Itโ€™s pretty common in all Abraham religions especially orthodox Christians and Jews but since both their books were edited over the years and the Quran wasnโ€™t we kept the tradition and they didnโ€™t. Non the less Iโ€™ve seen orthdoox Christian ethiopian women wearing it full time

Yep confirmed in Surat Ali-Imran ayat 3 that Quran confirms two previous books;
ู†ูŽุฒู‘ูŽู„ูŽ ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ูƒูŽ ุงู„ู’ูƒูุชูŽุงุจูŽ ุจูุงู„ู’ุญูŽู‚ู‘ู ู…ูุตูŽุฏู‘ูู‚ู‹ุง ู„ูู…ูŽุง ุจูŽูŠู’ู†ูŽ ูŠูŽุฏูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุฃูŽู†ู’ุฒูŽู„ูŽ ุงู„ุชู‘ูŽูˆู’ุฑูŽุงุฉูŽ ูˆูŽุงู„ู’ุฅูู†ู’ุฌููŠู„ูŽ

He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel.

Orthodox Jewish women wear what they call the Tichel, there's also Heredi Jewish women who wear the face veil. Orthodox Christians cover their hair (Often times in prayer), Mennonite women wear a cap on their heads and nuns cover themselves. Lot's of religions and cultures cover themselves.

Trending

Latest posts