Jewish guy visits Somaliland and the landers starts bootyclapping for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

BE9D5882-2C8B-436D-95C8-FAE6C028036E.jpeg 4516AAF6-47D6-415E-97E9-E0CFCAC8DA86.jpeg 615A4911-C3A5-4DE4-98F2-AD2416930436.png

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
What's with Somalis shitting on other parts of Somalia in public?

Don't these xoolo realise that if you call another state "dangerous and the rape capital" they'll avoid the horn all together?

Keep your infighting between yourselves.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Drew only went there to make sex tapes with the locals. Drew is following the footsteps of Gunter Buschoss, the German guy who made with the local Somaliland women. Those s in the comment section are gearing up to have sex with Drew.

Egal tried it didn't work.

EGAL WRITES TO RABIN

Shalom,
I have the honour to remain,
Your Obedient Servant

Mohamed Ibrahim Egal
President
Republic of Somaliland

https://www.africaintelligence.com/ION/politics/1995/12/02/egal-writes-to-rabin,34513-ART

6 Euros for a news article bro it's not my turn on the ayuuto yet lool
Egal tried it didn't work.

EGAL WRITES TO RABIN

Shalom,
I have the honour to remain,
Your Obedient Servant

Mohamed Ibrahim Egal
President
Republic of Somaliland

https://www.africaintelligence.com/ION/politics/1995/12/02/egal-writes-to-rabin,34513-ART

I learn something new everyday. I knew Israel was one of the first to recognise Somali-land but all this anti Islam rhetoric way back then is shocking.

"Your Obedient slave"is shirk caadi
:nahgirl:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Don’t blame the locals blame the elites who instilled fear, cuqdad and hatred for their own whilst loving and welcoming gay Jewish guy!

It is unbelievably sad what the Politicians have done to entire generations of Isaaqs. Truly unfortunate. It should be a crime

saywalahi

Xamar Living
80 years from now somalilanders will invite aliens in order to gain recognition kkkkk

i can imagine @draco malfoy's great grandkids debating online how somaliland will soon get recognition

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I like the video, not so much the comments.

Qabyaalad rearing it’s head everywhere

:)

DRACO

VIP
80 years from now somalilanders will invite aliens in order to gain recognition kkkkk

i can imagine @draco malfoy's great grandkids debating online how somaliland will soon get recognition
Stop crying mate He won't visit xamar , niggas smart he don't want to be walking around xamar, hear a kaBOOOOM, look down and see his lost his legs:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:.

Status
Not open for further replies.