Jewish genetics

I’m honestly curious are the original Jews that were kicked banished from their land really the same Jews that we live amongst today . Every time I see a Jew on video from one part of the world they almost always resemble the ethnic place they come from.

Please if you’re coming here to state your opinion on the war or state Some Afro centrist rhetoric please don’t bother . I know how tense things are and how emotional people are with this issue but I genuinely want an unbiased answer.

@The alchemist

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I’m honestly curious are the original Jews that were kicked banished from their land really the same Jews that we live amongst today . Every time I see a Jew on video from one part of the world they almost always resemble the ethnic place they come from.

Please if you’re coming here to state your opinion on the war or state Some Afro centrist rhetoric please don’t bother . I know how tense things are and how emotional people are with this issue but I genuinely want an unbiased answer.

@The alchemist
Jewish nowadays are diverse set of groups, they have middle-eastern type of group, black, and white.

There are Ashkenazi, Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews we live among. They live in Europe, Iberia/North Africa/Spain, NE USA and the middle east. Since they took refuge for a good % of their lives due to their ethnicity and religion, they created these subgroups that are sometimes very white, very Arab-looking or their original Levantine selves (similar to Syrians for example)

NidarNidar

Punisher
Probably ethiopians but they aren't ethnically jewish, right?
Lemba people as well, from what I recall they are (Haplogroup J = 51.7%); Central and Southern Asians (LT,K,R,F = 24.5%); with minor contributions from Bantu speaking males.

Their name means respected foreigner in the Swahili language, they call themselves Sena an ancient abandoned town in Yemen located in the remote eastern Hadramaut valley, Yemen during this time hosted an array of different religions in the area including early forms of Judaism.

@The alchemist
They already have the dna of ancient Israelites and canaan dna, the closest are the Samaritans, than Palestinian Christian’s than Palestinians Muslims and then the wider Levantine like Labánese and then Syrians and then you have other Middle Eastern Jews, Saudi is closer than an European Jew

NidarNidar

Punisher
They already have the dna of ancient Israelites and canaan dna, the closest are the Samaritans, than Palestinian Christian’s than Palestinians Muslims and then the wider Levantine like Labánese and then Syrians and then you have other Middle Eastern Jews, Saudi is closer than an European Jew
Only the poor land-bound Jews remained and changed religions to suit the rulers, those that dealt with trade, vamoosed.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Lol on judgement day when they flock to yacoub for intercessions, he will say you are not my descendants
It is common for Jews to not have the same Y-DNA since they are a matrilineal society, it's kinda bizarre since the only other group that does that is the Imazighen.

"The bible remains relatively silent on the issue of matrilineality (in the book of Ezra 10 2-3 it is only mentioned that breaking with faith begins with marriages with foreign women). "

I always wondered if this was a way of conquered people to preserve their culture in some way, since men were routinely killed off but the women survived.

Trending