JETLAGGED! ( I think I suffer a severe form of it) bal soo gala

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was in SouthEast Asia for 2 weeks.

Each time the flight was 14 hours straight plus 8 hours of another flight.

Ever since I got back, last Tuesday night I have experienced severe fatigue. I’ve been sleeping a lot.

(I was very active while in Asia ..I walked 5 miles a day )

Now I’ve crashed

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The only way to beat the jet lag is to keep your normal schedule, don’t sleep until noon unless that was your normal schedule. I try to get up same time I usually get up, it sucks for the first two days but you adjust to it.

I was in SouthEast Asia for 2 weeks.

Each time the flight was 14 hours straight plus 8 hours of another flight.

Ever since I got back, last Tuesday night I have experienced severe fatigue. I’ve been sleeping a lot.

(I was very active while in Asia ..I walked 5 miles a day )

Now I’ve crashed
That is normal after traveling. You need to rest for couple of days.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The only way to beat the jet lag is to keep your normal schedule, don’t sleep until noon unless that was your normal schedule. I try to get up same time I usually get up, it sucks for the first two days but you adjust to it.

I have to admit that I couldn’t manage it. It was too hard for me to keep it away.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Of course. There are some people who genuinely care.

God bless
I thought I burned my bridges from my antics.

So let me tell you something, I’ve been noticing this. Each time I go on an epic trip I come back like I’ve been through a hurricane. This immense fatigue sets on.

God bless
I thought I burned my bridges from my antics.

So let me tell you something, I’ve been noticing this. Each time I go on an epic trip I come back like I’ve been through a hurricane. This immense fatigue sets on.
Take nice hot bath focus in resting as much as possible. Oh having a wife helps too for massages wink wink

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Take nice hot bath focus in resting as much as possible. Oh having a wife helps too for massages wink wink

Speaking of wife are you ready to be mine. I will take you to the Maldives twice a year but we gonna be in budget

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Very tempting. Did i mention i have a son? Still wears diapers. Lets do it!

I’ll take care of y’all. I don’t require much care. Just my lunch and breakfast ready and a steady supply of you at all the time I need you in the bed