JESUS OF NAZARETH; it’s that time of the year. GREAT to be an AMERICAN. TAX return time. Expecting .

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’m expecting $8k back :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

I can go back home and find me a young gazelle for just $1200

giphy.gif

Last edited:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Haven’t got money back since I was in college :noneck: I do make nice side money for filling y’all taxes tho, here’s to lazy Somalis who would rather pay me $100 for 5 minutes work than reading 3 page documents :samwelcome:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I plan to use my money by sending to a miskiin handsome farah in africa that we r chatting

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What happened to your marehan husband? :shookgabre:

Well a rich wife once in a while can have harmless, none penetration fun. I get poems, love xeeso somali that i delete but i appreciate the thought. Its good to see a man tell me i am beautiful, while covered. Unfortunately my marehaan loves me just the way i am, which is kinda sick i think.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Well a rich wife once in a while can have harmless, none penetration fun. I get poems, love xeeso somali that i delete but i appreciate the thought. Its good to see a man tell me i am beautiful, while covered. Unfortunately my marehaan loves me just the way i am, which is kinda sick i think.
Did he look like this :reallymaury:
aaclothes3.jpg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yep. Indeed, I shall be getting $185 from TSA inshallah once they cancel the pre-check and also of £200 from HMRC for a import good tax that I should have never paid!

Trending

Latest posts